Let them eat Cake!

Of course, after talking to Both Princesses you had decided to pretty much unleash A Whole bunch of Machinations to pretty much get the two Kings together to talk things out.

That didn't go so well.

Red King: IT WAS YOUR FUALT THAT THEY ATE THE CAKE!

Blue King: NO IT WASN'T! IT WAS YOUR FAULT!

Red King: ARE YOU CALLING ME A LIAR!?

Blue King: I AIN'T CALLING YOU FOR DINNER! NOW AM I!?

You had Created a Noise Noise fruit Barrier surrounding all three of you to keep any Noise from getting Out or even in as the two Kings were arguing to each other about whose fault this Is, and you finally had enough.

Y/n: ENOUGH!!

Both Kings Backed down as you Pulled out A Slice of Cake.

Y/n: This Cake was Pulled out Of the Forest that is said to be Cursed. Right?

Red/Blue King: Yes.

Y/n: I have tested, and I realized something. This Cake isn't Cursed!

Red/Blue King:

Y/n: Exactly! This is not Cursed! This is Actually really Good Cake.

Red King: B-But the war... So Many Lives Lost...

Blue King: So Many Soldiers wasted... So many castles destroyed...

Red King: So Many- You Know, What? Let's Just have Cake.

Y/n: Sure!

Everyone then Began to have Cake as you smiled, and suddenly Princess Pudge Grabbed your Arm!

Pudge: Oh, My Prince! You saved our Friendship and our Kingdoms!

Just then you grabbed from the other side by Princess Muffintop.

Muffintop: Oh, You're So Amazing! You stopped an entire way all by yourself! You're such an Amazing Prince!

You were now Trapped between the two Huge, Cake eating, Princesses, as you smiled.

Y/n: (Blushing) Oh Thank you! I Um... Yeah! I try my best to be A Hero.

Both Women then Kissed you on the cheek as you Blushed.

Y/n: (Blushing) Oh Wow I didn't expect this, Hehehehe, I... Um... I Guess I am the Prince After all...