Rock and Rollin Confessions!

You had soon Taken the Band members of The Kessoku Band back to your House for some Nice Sweets and Tea, as you were all sitting around A Circle Just Pretty Much enjoy Donuts, Donuts Holes, and even Tea.

Y/n: Man, this reminds me of Ritu's Band if I Know any. You Know you guys should Play together sometime.

Nijika: Oh, that would be A Great Idea! A Band Crossover event!

Bocchi: (Sweating) Please don't make me do that...

Ryo: Yeah, well I think this Band is Good enough for that.

Ikyuo: Yeah, You're Always so right Ryo!

Ryo: (Blushing) Thanks.

Y/n: (Thoughts) Awww, I sense Yuri!

Math: (Thoughts) Did I remember to Change the Filter in the AC Of My House? Or was Naruto supposed to do that? He better should have, or I'll get Sakura on his Ass.

Kinue then walked out Carrying A some more home-Made Donuts as she smiled.

Kinue: Oh, I made Cake donuts this time! This time with Extra chocolate! I Know my sons new Girlfriends Need to be extra Well Fed, so You all seem so Skinny! You need to be Nice and Healthy so He can make me beautiful Grandbabies!

Kessoku: (Blushing) W-WHAT!?

Y/n: Well, I was going to ask all of you this, but I was asking if you have A Crush on me?

Nijika: Oh, Who wouldn't? You're A 10/10!

Ryo: Yep.

Ikyuo: Yeah!

Bocchi: Hehehe... I-I Don't know If I can say... I-I... Oh God I'm turning Bright Pink...!

Ryo: But You're already Bright Pink.

Y/n: Aww, You're all so Cute!

You then Gave them all Kissed on the Cheek but when you had Given Bocchi A Kiss on the cheek she then spasmed and fell to the ground spasming like Crazy!

Y/n: Huh!? What Happening?

Nijika: Oh Boy! It's Happening again!

Bocchi: Aaaaaaaaah... I-I am the Great Tsuchinoko...!

Math: No she seems Fine to me

Math: No she seems Fine to me. Just A Normal Spasm.

Bocchi: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

Math: Okay! Now that's not God Damn Natural!

Y/n: What should we do?

Ikuyo: Usually We Just let her work herself out.

Y/n: Oh Okay. Whatever you say.