An Ice Princess Girlfriend and A New Little sister!

We Open Back up at the Mansion where You had Begun to Treat your New Friends to some Of your Moms Cooking and she was more than Happy to Oblige.

Kinue: Alright everyone I made Cake Donuts!

She then Placed down A Plate as everyone then had some, and you decided to ask Enma A Question.

Y/n: So, You're Uncle is King Yenma? I met the guy! He Literally would never shut up about his Desk. About how it was made from the wood of Giant Fire Breathing Trees and had Taken 500 Years Just to carve it.

Enma: Yeah, That's my uncle alright.

Y/n: Oh Really? Your Family is weird.

Enma: Oh, I Know what I am but what are you? Hahahahahahahahaha!

Y/n: I wonder if I can Hunt you for Sport.

Enma: Oh, Shut up! You're Lucky I don't use my Hammer on you right now!

Y/n: Man, You're Temper is as Short as You.

Enma: SHUT UP!

Y/n: No.

Enma: ARRRGH!

You then Just Began to Laugh as Soon Yukiko began to get close to you and you smiled, Putting on A Cake donut in your Mouth.

Y/n: (Sigh) I've been through this Song and A Dance A Million times. Do you Like me?

Yukiko: (Blushing) Yeah!

You then Turned to Harumi smiling.

Y/n: You Good?

Harumi: Yeah.

Y/n: Don't worry I'll Protect you.

Harumi: Thanks, I appreciate it... Um... Mr.-

Y/n: Call me Y/n. Just Y/n. You're A Part of the Family now.

Harumi:  Right, Y/n.

Y/n: Good.

Enma: Hey! How come you got Yukiko wrapped around your little finger!?

Y/n: Because I'm not A Pervert with A Short Temper.

Enma: AAAAAAAGH!

Meanwhile in the Afterlife Check in Station...

King Yenma: So, My Dear Niece Enpi, you failed to Capture another One, Huh?

Enpi: Well Enma Keeps Killing them!

King Yenma: Hey, Hell is Hell. Now Let me tell you all about My Desk! It was made 500 Years ago by the Wood of Massive Fire breathing Trees from another world...

Enpi: Oh God damnit!