A True Demon! / Diego's Death!

We Open up at the School with Misha walking around after dark to try and find you since you had Supposedly left A Note saying you would meet her there.

Misha: I wonder if Y/n-Sama is really here? I know we've been getting close Lately, but I wonder if he really thinks I'm Cute. I- AGH!!

Just then she got Impaled through the Back with A Sword and Diego appeared!

Diego: Hello there.

Misha: W-What the hell... W-Why...?

Diego: I want Your Little friend to show up so I can get rid of him. Now If you can excuse me.

Diego then Began Kicking and Beating her as she Puked up Blood but suddenly you appeared Behind him, and he Just felt it.

Diego: What the-!?

Y/n: YOU BASTARD!

You then Punched him so Hard in the face he was sent flying into A Wall Creating A Huge Crater in the wall.

Diego: BLEGH!

Y/n: HOW DARE YOU HURT HER! YOU DARE CALL YOURSELF A HERO!? SHAMEFUL!

Diego: Tch! You think you're all high and Mighty Huh?

Y/n: Not really, I'm just A Good Person unlike you. Now admit to me that I'm A True hero Unlike you and then you have my permission to die.

Diego: Well Fine then, I Guess I have to Kill you then.

Y/n: Eh?

Diego: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

Diego suddenly began Transforming as he turned into A Massive Demon, as you Stared at him.

Diego: ARE YOU SCARED NOW!?

Y/n: No. I'm Bored Really.

Diego: DAMN YOU!

You then Swiped at his Legs with A Leg sweep knocking him over as you then appeared Above Him and double Ax slammed him to the ground!

Diego: AAAGH!

Y/n: Ready to give up?

Diego: NO! I WANNA KILL YOU! I WANNA! I WANNA I WANNA I WANNA I WANNA I WANNA I WANNA I WANNA!!

You then Slammed him into A Wall making rubble pile on top of him!

Diego: I WANNA!!

Y/n: Get up and Act like A Man. You Fight like A God damn child.

Diego: I'LL KILL YOU, YOU BAST- AAAAAAAAAGH!!

You had Just Punched him right through the Chest as he Spewed up Blood and you smiled.

Y/n: You ever heard of Yakkon?

Diego: W-Who?

Y/n: Exactly.

You then Turned into A SSJ As you Pumped him full of so much energy he Blew up into Dust! You then ran over and Began Healing Misha as she smiled.

Misha: Y/n-Sama...

She then smiled as she Pecked you on the cheek.

Y/n: Aww Gosh. 

You then realized something as you quickly Felt something strange.

Y/n: Misha I need to Check something.

Misha: What is it?

Y/n: Hang tight I'll see it.

You then teleported to the Basement of the Hero school when suddenly You had seen something Horrible. There were Pretty Much 10,000 Zeshia's all trapped in Egg Like Crystal Cocoons as you saw A Woman Who Looked like an Older Zeshia tied to A Wall, and you broke her Free.

Y/n: Ma'am are you Okay?

Eleanor: Hm, My Hero...

Eleanor Bianca (She is A 2,000-Year-old Woman who is pretty Much Has been around Since Anos' reign as Demon King/ She has the Magical Ability to Magically Spawn Zeshia's At the Pace of an Insect Queen having 10,000 Of them right now/ She was Used ...

Eleanor Bianca (She is A 2,000-Year-old Woman who is pretty Much Has been around Since Anos' reign as Demon King/ She has the Magical Ability to Magically Spawn Zeshia's At the Pace of an Insect Queen having 10,000 Of them right now/ She was Used by Diego to Make him an Army of Emotionless Warriors)

Y/n: You're Name Ma'am?

Eleanor: Eleanor... Bianca...

Y/n: Cute Name.

She then Blushed as she Just smiled Being. held in your arms.

Y/n: Don't worry You'll be Okay, also 10,000 Super Cute Kuudere daughters I suppose. Eh, Just Reminds me of the Mikasa clones. Cute!