A Civilization Long Past!

Soon you had all ended up in A Deep dark Cave in the side of the Mountain Just Like before and as soon you had all walked out you all ended up in the Middle of An Icey Tundra.

Y/n: Huh, So, Ayla was right? It's an ice-filled world. Ice Age. Must be Like 12,000 years ago.

Marle: Yeah, I can tell that.

Lucca: Look I see something in the Distance.

Y/n: What?

Lucca: It Looks Like a Giant Building.

Y/n: Alright Civilization. Let's go.

Soon you had all ended up going inside of the Building in the Distance where there was A Platform and you all ended up teleporting into the Sky!

Y/n: Woah! This is Like Skypiea! A City in the God damn Sky!

Marle: This is Amazing!

Lucca: I Know.

You had all Begun searching around the Place and it was filled with Tons of Magic Users either reading Books, sleeping, or even Resting.

You had all learned that This is A Civilization based on Making Dreams come true, but they always come at A Cost, and there was Also a Little boy walking around repeatedly saying dark stuff. Apparently, he is the prince, A Man randomly showed up and began earning the Queen's Trust thanks to his scarily accurate predictions, and A Man Named Melchior who was Originally the queens second before the Melchior was sent to help create A Water city and he was one of the Three Gurus. Also, the People who cannot Use Magic are sent to the earth called Earthbound Ones.

Of course, the Most Horrifying Part came up. Lavos apparently powers the cities and is Being Trapped by the Mammut Machine!

Y/n: So Lavos is Powering this City Huh? Wow, That's terrifying.

Lucca: Exactly.

Suddenly you then Noticed Marle's Amulet glowing, and it then Glowed with the Mammut Machine.

Y/n: Huh? Marle we can use your Amulet to activate things here!

Marle: Wow! Really?

Lucca: Yep. The Technolgy here seems to be Similar to the kind in the Future.

You had quickly used this to enter the Queen's Chambers and she stood there on her Throne with the Prophet and A Soldier.

Queen Zeal

Prophet: Queen Zeal here they are! The People who will end the Kingdom!

Y/n: What?

Soldier: Take this!

He then summons A Giant Golem, and you smiled!

Y/n: Niitoryu: One Gorilla! Two Gorilla! TWO GORILLA CUT!!

You then destroyed the Golem as suddenly you were all Trapped in A Floating energy Prison!

Queen Zeal: Send them to death, immediately.

Y/n/Lucca/Marle: WHAT!?

The Soldier then Takes you outside to Kill you all, but he was stopped!

???: No! Wait! Don't do it!

Y/n: Huh?

Soldier: Princess Schala!

Queen Schala

Y/n: Wow, she's cute.

Schala: (Blushing) R-Really? Thanks. Look you can Just send them back through the Portal. Don't Kill them.

Soldier: Yes Ma'am.

He then sends you through the Portal using his Magic to Block it to keep you guys from coming back.

Time skip!

You had all went to the Old Man Knowing that he can Help, knowing that Marle's Pendant can Open doors similar to the ones in the Future.

Old Man: Ah Yes, to get back there you need to Travel through time more Freely. There is A Man I Know who was Making something. The Wings of Time he called it. I'm afraid his Mind has Long left him though.

Y/n: Good, so we go to the Future then. I'll Take Lucca and Robo with me.

Lucca: Ready to help!

Robo: Affirmative.

Y/n: Great!