Hammer space? Not Likely!

You all soon then climbed the Stairs until you all entered the final Room that came before the Office of the leader of the Executive Council, and of course, there was one more Person in your Way!

Emi: Hm? Oh of course the Transvestite would Cower. Of course, It'll be good to fight you again Maya.

Emi Isuzu (She is the right-hand woman to the big boss himself and serves as his second in Command/ She has the Powers to seemingly control Hammer space and throw out Far more Knives than expected but it's really More of a Transformation Ability/ ...

Emi Isuzu (She is the right-hand woman to the big boss himself and serves as his second in Command/ She has the Powers to seemingly control Hammer space and throw out Far more Knives than expected but it's really More of a Transformation Ability/ You'll see)

Y/n: Hey Emi!

Emi: (Blushing) O-Oh Hello Y/n-San... (Thoughts) Damnit Maya is my Only Opposition from Getting him so I Must beat her!

Maya: (Thoughts) She has no Idea of my true Power. (Out of thoughts) Okay everyone this is my Fight.

Y/n: Sure.

Emi then Pulled out A Pair of Knives and Threw it at Maya, but she activated Observation Haki and dodged them before she landed A Heavy Blow on Emi!

Emi: ACK! W-What was that?

Maya: I have been Training.

Emi: Damn you...!

Maya: Now what's your Next Attack going to be? (Observation Haki Activates) Oh That Looks fun.

They two then continued to keep on fighting as Emi Kept pulling Knives out of nowhere and Emi Kept on Laying heavy Blows enhanced with Haki as Emi was getting Pummeled around and soon Emi was slammed into A Wall breaking it as Maya walked up to her.

Maya: Well, are you done?

Emi: D-Damn You... No, No, No! This can't be Happening! Not in front of Y/n of all People! No! Noooo!

She then suddenly revealed her True form, as her Body Billowed out surprisingly and much to everyone's surprise except for Maya who had seen this before!

Maya: Hm, Looks Like You're Not Packing any more Knives this time. So, No Final Attack?

Emi: Damn you! Look at me! I'm such A Tub of Lard Okay!? Now you showed it in front of Y/n and now he's never going to Lo-

Y/n: So Fluffy~!

Emi: (Blushing) E-Eh?

You then Began Hugging her Huge form as you Began Holding her Belly and Nuzzling into her even more Ample Bosom as she was Surprised.

Math: Heh, He doesn't care. Just More Woman to Love.

Aya: Oh, So she's Fat? That explains where she was Keeping the Knives.

Maya: Good Job, Aya.

Y/n: So Cute and Big and Squishy~

Emi: (Blushing) Um, T-Thank you Y/n-San. I-I appreciate it.

Maya: Now will you let us through.

Emi: (Sigh) Sure, But I will admit you'll be in for one hell of A Fight.

Maya: Good. Y/n, Lets move.

Y/n: Aww, Okay.

You then Kissed her on the Lips before you walked off!

Y/n: Bye Cutie, see you Back at my Mansion!

Emi: (Blushing Bright Pink) H-He Actually me being Fat Cute? Now I Suddenly don't get Men...

She then got the Scraps of her Clothes Together as she was prepared to Take some Extra Clothes she had around Just in case and prepares to leave for your Mansion Like you said, feeling A Mix of Happiness and Confusion.