Little Sisters with A Lot of Growing to do!

We Open up at the Mansion where Wendy was Hanging out with Lucy and Sakura when suddenly Sai came in with his Sketch Pad.

Sai: Hello little Wendy.

Wendy: Oh, Hi Sai, what do you need?

Sai: I wish to sketch you in A Much more Mature form.

Wendy: You Mean-?

Sai: I mean my Prediction of you as an Adult.

Wendy: Oh Good! (Thoughts) I might Actually have some Big Boobs Like Lucy or Erza!

Later...

Wendy was Holding her Sketch as she Just looked Devastated Looking at it. 

Wendy: I-Is this really what I would Look like...?

Sai: Well from what I Know now you would Look as Flat as A Board. Did you want Big Boobs? Are you Okay?

Wendy was Just depressed in the corner.

Wendy: No... I'm Fine...

Sai: Oh, So You're Self-conscious about your Flat Chest? I'll keep that in my Notes.

Sakura/Lucy: Grrrr, Saaaaaiiii?

Sai: Yes?

They both then bash him over the head!

Sai: AGH! What did I do...?

Wendy then felt A Hand on her Shoulder as Chiyo stood behind her smiling.

Chiyo: Don't worry I know how it feels.

Wendy: You do?

Chiyo: Yep! I... I Kind of want to be Taller. In fact, I'm A Little Jealous of Sakaki and her Height. She's way too Tall, and I want that.

Wendy: Well, I want A Much Bigger chest.

Chiyo: We're both Young, Little Sisters, incredibly smart for our Ages, and we Both want to be Bigger in One way or another. We're like two Peas in A Pod.

Wendy: Awww, yep! So Little Sister What do you want to do? Oh You want to Play Basketball?

Chiyo: Oh, Dear Lord No. Want... to Play some Video Games Big sis?

Wendy: Sounds good to me.