The Death of Y/n!

There was A New Quest now and it was to destroy the Mammot Machine with the Dagger Melchior had given you, and now you, Lucca, and Marle are going to stop them from waking up Lavos.

Thankfully Schala had ended up making the teleporter work for all of you now and you had all ended up going through the city once again to get the Mammot Machine where you need to stop Queen Zeal and Dalton!

Zeal: Do It Now!

Schala: No! I can't!

Zeal then slaps her so hard that she spews up Blood!

Zeal: I SAID NOW!

Schala having no Choice then Begins to Power the Machine Just as you three showed up!

Y/n: Hold it right there, Bitch!

Zeal: Damnit! Dalton stop them!

Dalton: Right!

Dalton then summons A Pair of Golems and you then Marle and Lucca took care of them as you smiled wielding the dagger!

Y/n: (Thoughts) Masamune had told me that this Blade, Masamune, and the Mammot Machine are all out of Dream stone, so this should work! (Out of thoughts) TAKE THIS!

You then Threw your dagger at the Mammot machine and the energy that flowed into it turned it into the Masamune, but it was too Late and Lavos Began to rise!

Lavos

Y/n: Guys! We have to fight this thing Now!

Lucca: Right!

Frog: We're right behind you!

You then Infused Conquerors Haki into your Fists and then inflated them!

Y/n: Gum Gum Elephant Conquerors Kamehameha!!!

You then blasted Lavos as Frog and Lucca attacked, but Lavos Unleashed A Single Rain of Quills and had Beaten all of you!

Y/n/Lucca/Frog: AAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

Just then The Prophet took off his Cloak to reveal that he is in reality Magus!

Magus: Lavos! I am here to defeat you! TAKE THIS!

He then tried to attack Lavos, but it retaliated with its own and Magus was also defeated in One Blast!

Magus: No... I wasn't strong enough...

Y/n: NO! I AM NOT LOSING NOW! HAK-!!

Just then Lavos Launched A Massive Attacked that seemingly Vaporized You!

Y/n: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

Schala: Everyone I shall use the Last of My Pendants Power to get you all out of here!

She then teleported our heroes and Magus out of there, as The Sky Island Began Blowing up and falling back to the earth, and A Massive Tsunami that the crash caused wiped out A Great deal of the earth bound!

Soon Marle and Lucca had woken up in A Tent with Ayla Poking their heads.

Lucca: Huh? Ayla?

Ayla: Old Man had sent me here. Is Y/n Okay?

Marle: Um... Y/n... 

Just then an Elder walked in.

Elder: Ah, so you are all Okay.

Marle: Is Y/n Okay!?

Elder: No one else came with you. I assume he is dead.

Marle, Lucca, and Ayla's Hearts are now Broken as you were officially dead, Killed by Lavos. They all then walked outside to see the two groups of people now together unable to see each other as different due to the events.

Just then A Bunch of Soldiers came flying in as Dalton landed with them!

Dalton: Everyone as I had so bravely Escaped, I shall be your new Leader! The Zeal Empire shall now be the Dalton Empire!

Marle: Hey, you can't do that! 

Dalton: Oh Yes, the Pest. I- Look! Behind you!

All three of the ladies then Looked behind for them to be Attacked from behind with Dalton's Fireballs and they were defeated.

Dalton: Now Take them to the Brig! They're Little ship shall be my new Flying Chariot!