A World 9,000 Years Later!

We Open up with you walking into The Team Science Lab late at night as you were Pulled into the Room by Team Science to Test something.

Y/n: What do you guys want now? It's Late at Night.

Bulma: Y/n we need to test something for us!

Y/n: And That is?

Tails: We already tested it by going into the past but what about the Future?

Y/n: How Far into the Future?

Lala: Let's, say... 9,000 Years.

Y/n: If I'm finished Can I go back to bed?

Team Science: Yes.

Y/n: Good! Let's do this!

French Narrator: 9,000 Years Later...

You then ended up Going into the Future so Far, some interesting things Must have happened.

Y/n: HELLO FUTURE! Uh...

You Looked outside to see that it was A Post Apocalyptic Landscape with Ruined Buildings with Nature slowly Taking things back over.

Y/n: Huh, maybe 9,000 years was too Much. We were bound to Fuck up eventually. But this seems Strange. The buildings seem to still be slightly intact, Which Means it's been Last less than A Hundred years after Humans were extinct or else those Skyscrapers would be Tumbling back to the ground in Massive Dust covering explosions. So, What Happened?

Just then your Observation Haki Kicked in as you dodged A Strike from A Large Robot who begins to try and attack you, but you kept on dodging!

Y/n: Oh Wow! So If it was A Robot Apocalypse, then Humanity would go down fighting. So That isn't it. Maybe... Aliens? A Possibility Yes. Now Buddy Pal what are you doing-?

Just then A Figure moving a Superior Speeds Jumped off A Building and wielding A Katana came down at the Giant Robot!

???: Die.

The Figure then sliced it right down the Middle Killing it, as it blew up and the place was covered in smoke and Dust as you then saw who saved you.

Y/n: (Blushing) W-What A Woman... Ma'am who are you...?

2B: I am Designated as 2B. What is your Model?

2B (A YoRHa Model Robot which is designed as Type 2 Model B or 2B For Short/ She is An Android who was sent by the Remnants of Humanity living on A Space station to rid the earth of any lost robots during A War against An Alien Race who uses Robot...

2B (A YoRHa Model Robot which is designed as Type 2 Model B or 2B For Short/ She is An Android who was sent by the Remnants of Humanity living on A Space station to rid the earth of any lost robots during A War against An Alien Race who uses Robots for combat/ She is super Dry and Melancholic because she was forced to Kill the Droid she saw as her Little brother A Million times for A Damn Cycle That Must be done/ He has some PTSD)

Y/n: (Blushing) Y-You're an Angel...

2B: Angel? I have no Idea what that is.

Y/n: An Angel. It's A Guardian sent from Heaven to Protect People.

2B: Okay. What is Your Model?

Y/n: Model? I'm A Human.

2B: Human? I've never seen A Human before.

Y/n: Wait, where am I exactly, or when am I?

2B: You are on Earth. The Year is 11945.

Y/n: AD Or BC?

2B: What are those?

Y/n: Oh God damnit... I Just want to go to bed!