The Wonder of You! (Part 2)

Yasuho was shocked to see the Picture of Akefu and in that same Picture was Mitsuba and she began wondering how Toru was able to get A Picture of him since no one can ever see it.

Toru: How did you get this Picture?

Toru: Hm? Oh, I am Just a Member of the Hospital. Now do you Mind telling me what those two guys and You were doing back there?

Yasuho then decided to keep silent, and she sent Paisley Park to get Mitsuba.

Meanwhile...

Tsurugi's Rock disease Just keeps on getting worse as his Body was Turning but what made things worse was that he discovered what Happened to Ojiro and his Girlfriend which was head of the Parents who accused him, and he realized that Jobin Killed them.

Tsurugi: No, no, no, I am doing the right thing. I am doing the right thing. I am going to be Okay. I am going to be Sick.

He then began running for the Bathroom as Mitsuba reads the Newspaper as well and saw the deaths as well and how you are in Major trouble as she began thinking.

Mitsuba: Could Jobin have killed both of them?

Just then she Noticed Akefu walking around the House, and she then chopped off her Fingers. She then Just used her stand to reattach them. Just then Boiling water Nearly splashed all over her as she redirected it and then Tusrugi kept out of the Bathroom only for half of his Body to be Turned into Origami!

Tsurugi: AAAAAAAAAAGH!

Mitsuba: Tsurugi!

Tsurugi: Don't worry Mom My Time is Near, don't worry about me...

Meanwhile you You were running through A Hospital as Akefu's Power affected you and suddenly you were Crushed by an Officer who's weight is now crushing you. You managed to escape as suddenly Saved by someone and you were shocked who it was!

Y/n: H-Holy!?

It was Holy!

Holy: Y/n are you Okay?

Y/n: Wait, what is the size of Cindy-Chan the Giant flemmish rabbit?

Holy: It's 127 Cm Long.

Y/n: You're Okay!

Holy: Yep.

Y/n: But How-?

Holy: Look I have been taking note about how long until the Rock disease Takes over by Marking them all over my Body. I have been getting Treatments from A Doctor Wu, but I only have 120 Seconds before I go into A Coma, so I need to go now and Get my Treatment.

Y/n: Right Lets go!

Holy then Helped you up and you both ran for the Genecology Department to get you Healed. Meanwhile Akefu is at A Conference showing off A New medicine made from the Locacaca fruit where it can heal All Wounds! Holy broke down the Vault carrying the Medicine and handed you one as your Lips Began to turn to stone so you couldn't open your Mouth, but she took A Hole in your Mouth and poured it down your throat and you were saved.

Y/n: Holy! Are you Okay?

Holy then smiled as she began to rub your Cheek.

Holy: Don't worry about me Y/n. I'll be Okay. Remember don't chase after Akefu, make him chase after you.

She then went into her Coma as you shed some tears.

Y/n: Okay... Mom.

3 Hours and 24 Minutes before The Harvest...

Soon Yasuho had snuck into the Estate of the Unusually somber Higashikata family trying to get to Tsurugi by Paisley Park and her stand got into his Phone to get to him.

Yasuho: Alright Tsurugi you need to tell me where the Branch is.

Tsurugi: I don't know.

Yasuho: Please you need to tell me.

Tsurugi: I told you I don't know.

Just then The Phone Paisley Park was Thrown into The Toilet Making Yasuho drown as Jobin appears as he had done it.

Tsurugi: I'm sorry Yasuho but we can't let you find out our Secret.

Yasuho then Begins to drown even Further as her Body Bloats with water and she Begins to Scream for Help but she couldn't as Suddenly Mitsuba walks in and sees everything.

Mitsuba: Jobin what are you doing!? She's an Ally!

Jobin: No She isn't Mitsuba! Don't you get it already? My Idiot Father is Planning on using the Wall eyes to Sacrifice himself to save Tsurugi, but we can use the fruit to save him instead. We can be stronger this way.

Mitsuba then fought about it for A Moment and desperate to save her son she quickly used her Stand to Pin down the Toilet seat as Yasuho continues to Drown but Akefu was standing outside and due to his Powers, A Single Drop of water Pierced Mitsuba's Hand and made one of her arrows misplaced as it reveals the Plant to everyone, and all quickly Caught on!

Norisuke: Jobin what are you doing!?

Jobin: What am I doing!? I am doing this to make Us Stronger! I am trying to save your Grandson! We don't need to do this, if this Fruit I stole can save us!

Norisuke then used his stand to Smell the Fruit and he quickly realized what Jobin Did.

Norisuke: You Killed those two People.

Jobin: ...

Jobin then used his stand to Give Norisuke a Heat stroke as he Just Places A Tarp over him.

Jobin: Don't worry Father this is for the best. Now I have to get rid of her.

Yasuho had escaped as Jobin Picked up the phone but unknowingly had it near A Outlet which let Piasley Park escape before he Crushed it. 

Yasuho had soon Called up Toru with what Little Strength she had, and he Begins driving to the Estate to help her!

Mitsuba then had Noticed that Afeku had broken into the House as he walked down the hallway and he appears in the Reflection of everything, and Tsurugi kept screaming in Pain as he Bled.

Mitsuba: Jobin Don't-!

Jobin then Attacks Akefu with Speed King, as it appears who only hit A Can of Air spray which explodes, and he was able to defend himself with A Pillow!

Jobin: Where the hell did, he go? Mitsuba?

Mitsuba: I-I don't know! All I Know is that he comes from the Hosptial, and he's been chasing Y/n, Yasuho, and Rai down!

Jobin then began Puking Blood as he Looked down to see That the Can's Press button pierced his chest as he fell to the ground, and he Began Puking up Blood and he lied on the ground as he goes unconscious as the Locacaca Plant in its Pot rolls down to the Garage.

Meanwhile Toru Just Looks and Listening to songs as Yasuho is dying on the ground as the effects of drowning takes over and she Began Puking up water and Blood, as Toru Just listened to the song the Wonder of You.

Meanwhile back at the Hosptial Akefu was stopped By a Reporter who accuses him of Human Illegal experiments and when he gets him to confirm that is perusing him, he Kills him by turning his neck to stone and his head falls off.

Suddenly Toru found out your Plan of Having Akefu come to you as Now there Are only 2 Hours and 11 Minutes until the Harvest.