The Wonder of You! (Part 1)

Soon Yasuho Joined You and Rai to try and find the Hosptial Director as you all ran into the Receptionist to ask her.

Yasuho: Look I keep saying it has to be in the Higashikata estate!

Rai: Sssh! Hello Ma'am, we are looking for the Director, Satoru Akefu. Could you send him to us Please?

Receptionist: I'm Sorry but he doesn't want to see anyone.

Rai: Look this is very important.

Receptionist: I Know but he never sees Anyone. You see no one has ever seen Him, no one had even seen his Face.

Yasuho: Wait, if he's staff then he takes the staff Stairs!

Y/n: Great Idea Yasuho! Come on Rai!

Rai: Right!

You all then ran into the Nearest Staff stairwell where A Man with A Cane is walking through, and you spotted him.

Y/n: Hey! Mr. Akefu we need to talk to you!

The Man Just sped off as you all chased after him but suddenly A Hospital came down and hit you all Knocking you all down!

Y/n: Shit! Come on Rai!

Rai: Right!

You both then chased after him as Yasuho was Stopped by Toru!

Toru: Yasuho! A Child is choking and I need help!

Yasuho: Right, Lets go.

They both then ran to Help the child as Toru smiled.

Toru: Oh, Yasuho you are Looking quite beautiful today. Especially that-

Yasuho: Not now Toru!

Back with you, you and Rai Kept chasing after Akefu as suddenly A Mysterious stand appeared!

Y/n: What the hell!? Of course, he's A Stand user! Soft and Wet!!

You tried to send Bubbles after it but they Just stopped it as they disappeared!

Y/n: Damn! This thing is Powerful.

Rai: Yeah, I Know.

Meanwhile...

Mitsuba was Talking to Tsurugi about what Happened as they are talking about secrets.

Mitsuba: Okay Tsurugi are you Hiding any Secrets from me? It's Okay if you tell me.

Tsurugi: Are you hiding any secrets from me?

Mitsuba then got nervous as she knew she was.

6 Days 3 Hours and 25 Minutes Before Harvest...

Mitsuba was Talking to the Board as they accused Tsurugi of killing the kid and she got so Angry she cursed them all before she used her stand to splash their hot drinks in their faces, but she did notice Afeku walking around the Gates when it Happened.

Mitsuba had soon returned back to the Higashikata household to find Jobin and she had soon found him, and he is amazed by her Nose and wants to do it with her right now, but she stops him telling him about how Tsurugi is being teased for his Murdering Grandma.

Jobin: Mitsuba there are Concepts such as Luck, Good, and Evil but the Truth is those things are not True. The Higashikata family shall rise above them, and we shall be Too Powerful for such stupid Concepts because we shall gain the Strength to do so. Tsurugi will be Fine.

As He Began walking Off Mitsuba Noticed the New Locacaca Plant planted among the Cacti and she grew suspicious of her Husband. She then notices Akefu standing by the Estate Line staring at her as she tried closing the window, but it chipped her fingernail as he then disappeared. She then went to get A Band aid from Jobin confused about why he would be there.