The King and the Shell!

Soon You had all returned back to the Modern Day and You, Marle, and Frog had walked into the King's Throne room, where he saw Marle.

King: Marle!

Marle: FATHER! How could you try and Get my Friends Arrested?

King: Friends? Friends!? They are not your Friends! The Fact you dare Associate with People like this taints the royal reputation!

Marle: You Never cared for me and Mother! Did you... Did you kill her?!

King: Killed her!? THAT IS IT! You are to never to return to the castle!! You are disowned!!

Marle: FINE!

Marle then marched out as you and Frog chased after her.

Y/n: Marle I feel Guilty. If I have never met, you then-

Marle: No Y/n, I Love you, and I'm happy I Bumped into you.

Y/n: (Blushing) Oh Thank you...

Frog: I suppose we try and search for that Rainbow Shell that Gaspar Mentioned.

Y/n: Right.

Time Skip!

Soon you had all ended up going to A Tavern to get A Spirit drink which you all poured on top of A Grave to see an Old Paleontologist friend from 400 Years ago who told you all where the Shell is at, and you all ended up going back to that time to Visit the Island.

But what came as A Surprise is that there was that the Old Reptoid castle had actually survived!

Y/n: Holy Crap! It all somehow survived after 65 million years!

Marle: I Know, that seems so Impossible.

Just then some Prehistoric Monsters appeared, and they all Began to try and attack you guys!

Frog: No time to Talk! Attack Now!

Y/n: Right Lets go!

You all ended up fighting through all of the Monsters as soon you had gotten to the Final room where Tyrrano is!

Tyrrano: ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!

Y/n: Huh!? It Lives!?

Frog: And It's Fossilized!

Tyrrano then sent out of A Fire Blast as you ate it!

Y/n: Fire Dragon King Destruction Fist!!

You then ended up destroyed the Tyranno and then you all discovered the Rainbow shell!

Marle: It's way too big and heavy to Move. I think we need to ask the King and queen of this Help with this One.

Frog: Right.

Time Skip!

Soon you had all asked the King and Queen Leene to take care of the Rainbow shall for all of you and then you all ended up going to the Castle in the Modern day to Pick it up when suddenly you all Noticed the Guards Blocking the way.

Marle: What is going on?

Guards: Sorry but no one can go Inside until the Trial is over.

Y/n: What Trial?

Guards: The King is being charged with selling the Royal Heirloom!

Marle: Huh!? LET ME THROUGH!

Guards: Y-Yes Ma'am!

You all then were let into the Trial room as the King is being charged by the Chancellor with Selling the Rainbow Shell and The King has no Idea what he is talking about.

Marle: Father!

King: Nadia! I'm sorry, but the Chancellor is framing me!

Chancellor: Now Let's Not Hurl Insults! If you are Innocent, then Please provide Proof!

Marle: We'll find Proof! Let's go guys!

Y/n: Right!

Frog: Right behind you.

You all then ended going down to the Castles Lower levels to see some Fiends guarding something, and they were talking to each other.

Fiend 1: So that Fake chancellor is trying to Frame the King Huh?

Fiend 2: I Know, something about his Ancestor being Killed.

Y/n: That Rat Bastard! He's A Fiend!

Fiends: What was that!?

Y/n: Tch! Tempest Kick!!

You then Destroyed them as you all discovered the Rainbow shell!

Marle: The Rainbow Shell! Wait there us A note here. "Dear Marle, you May not realize this until you are older, but your father really Loves you and he wishes to not let you go as of now. You May not realize this now but when you have Children then you shall learn those feelings. Signed, Queen Leene."

She then ended up taking A Shard and you all soon ran in as the King was being given the Guilty verdict!

Marle: Please you need to let me in!

Guards: No!

Marle: Fine. Guys now we need to take the alternate Enterance.

Soon the King was given the final Guilty Verdict as The Chancellor smiled.

Fake Chancellor: So, you are Guilty! Guards-

Marle: FATHER!

You all ended up going through the Stained-glass window in the back and stopped the Trial!

Marle: Look It's A Shard from the Rainbow Shell! It was in the Bottom of the Castle! The Chancellor was actually trying to Frame you!

Y/n: Yeah!

Fake Chancellor: Hahahahaha... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! So, You Figured out my Plan, but you can't stop me!!

The Fake Chancellor then Turned into A Monster Similar to the One from 600 Years ago Posing as the chancellor and you all fought!

Marle: Take this!

Frog: Go and perish!

Y/n: Just Die!

Y/n/Frog/Marle: HAAAAAAAAA!!

You all then ended up destroying the Fake chancellor as then The King ran up to Marle!

King: Nadia! I...

Marle Just hugged him.

Marle: Father I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have accused you of anything like that.

King: No Nadia, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been so controlling. There was something Your Mother Said on her Death bed that I would never forget. She said that one day you would grow up and return with A Young Man who would make you very Happy. I think the day of the Millennial festival was that Day. You May go anywhere you Like but you will always be my Baby girl.

Marle: And You Will always be my father.

Y/n: Awww! That's so freaking sweet.

Frog: Indeed. It seems that we have Fixed another Problem.

Soon after you had all discovered the True Chancellor tied up in A Back room and freed him, and then you all ended up getting Melchior and he Crated some Items from the Rainbow Shell.

Melchior: Here you all go. I have Made for you Marle A Rainbow Dress resistant to all forms of Magic, and with the Energy of the Sun Stone, I had made you some rainbow shades.

Marle: Thank you!

Melchior: and Y/n I had made you A New Blade from what was left of the rainbow Shell. This is the Rainbow Sword!

Y/n: Hell Yes! Thank you! I think it's about time we Attack that Black Omen in the Sky!