The Architect! / I am A Rock!

Soon Yasuho was Returned back to the Bunker with Tsurugi profusely apologizing for everything that happened beforehand, and he soon left as Yasuho was sleeping in bed then A Mysterious Figure walked in Looking at her.

Yotsuyu Yagiyama

Yotusyu: Hm, yes, she has A Stand.

He then summons his stands Power as A Plastic Sheet covered Yasuho's Face and she quickly woke up suffocating! She then summoned Her Stand to try and free her, but Yotsuyu quickly took notes about everything about it before quickly. leaving.

Yasuho then got Paisley Park to Grab A Piece of Sharp Glass and Free her!

Meanwhile with you...

Norisuke: Joshu what Happened. to you?

Joshu was Black and Blue all over with A Broken Bones. He then Looked towards you as you Just glared at him.

Joshu: Um... I fell down A Flight of stairs.

Y/n: Well, you better be more careful next time.

Norisuke: Joshu Leave. I wish to speak to Y/n.

Joshu then quickly left as you were left Behind with Norisuke and he turned to you and revealed his stand.

Norisuke: I Know you have A Stand. This is Mine, King Nothing.

 This is Mine, King Nothing

King Nothing

Y/n: Huh? How did you know?

Norisuke: Your Stand is like your asshole. You don't go around showing it off.

Y/n: (Sarcastic) Oh Yeah Like I didn't know that already. (Normally) Look strange things had been Happening to me and I think you're trying to Kill me!

Norisuke: Now why would I do that?

Y/n: What do you mean?

Norisuke: Look If I were to Kill you why would I take you in Like as A Family member? Also You are much Valuable. You Might have A Cure to the Disease.

Y/n: What? What Disease?

Norisuke: You see my Family has A Skin folding Disease that passes down through the first-born son of every family. It Happened to me, then my son, and now it's going to happen to Tsurugi.

Y/n: Man, that's bad. Look I think Yasuho is here somewhere. Tsurugi Might have her.

Norisuke: Right search the Garden.

You then searched the Garden as suddenly the Pots broke and as you Looked from Behind the Shards suddenly began flying towards you! 

Norisuke: Y/n watch out!

Norisuke then Pulled out of the Range of the Attack as you both began running!

Y/n: What is going on!?

Norisuke: I don't know but I think this Assailant has it out for you!

Y/n: Oh for crying out Loud!

You then got touched from Behind as you Looked behind but they were already gone.

Y/n: Damn he's Fast!

You then Heard a Noise and you both then Looked forward to see some Spiked Chestnuts flying at both of you. You both then ran towards The Bunker where Tsurugi is staying, and you both began to beat it trying to get it open! 

Norisuke: Tsurugi! Open the door now! Please!

Tsurugi: I-I can't...

Norisuke: What!? Let us in now!

Y/n: Let me speak to him. I can speak to Kids. OPEN THE FRAKING DOOR RIGHT NOW OR ELSE I AM GOING TO BE RBEAKING IN!

The Chesnuts Just kept on flying in even closer so you grabbed A Small rock, and you Busted the door Open as you both crawled in and locked the door Before they can Hit you.

Norisuke: Tsurugi what are you trying to do!? Were you trying to Kill Us!?

Tsurugi then Began to cry, as Norisuke Held him.

Norisuke; Tsurugi You need to stop crying. You are the future head of the Higashikata Household. Now tell us what is going on?

Tsurugi: I-I'm sorry... Yotsuyu Said he could cure me. I saw that he fed A Dog something which cured him, but the problem is I never saw what it was, so I needed to get it to prevent my Disease from getting to me...

Y/n: Wait, where Yasuho? Oh, Crap did he take her!?

Tsurugi: Yes, He went out through another Exit.

Y/n: OKAY THAT'S IT! I AM COMING AFTER YOU YOTSUYU!

You then ran after him as Norisuke chased after!

Norisuke: Wait damnit! King Nothing!!

He then summons his Stand which was Tracking Yasuho's Scent by Placing Puzzle Pieces over the nearest Scent and you both soon ended back at the Wall eyes where you first found her.

Y/n: Wait, what is going on here? I don't get it.

Norisuke: Look Y/n there is no True Cure for the Skin Folding Disease. There is an Equivalent exchange though.

Y/n: Huh? Like Alchemy?

Norisuke: Yes. When The Disease had caught up to me my mother was forced to sacrifice herself to save me, so I know there is no cure. You're Lying aren't You Yotsuyu!?

You then walked around as you found Yasuho as you smiled!

Y/n: Yasuho!

You then Began to try and reach for her but suddenly Yotsuyu Jumped out of nowhere from A Boulder and Tried to Punch you, but you Punched him first and Rubble blasted off and he fell off into A Rock Quarry!

Y/n: Wait A Second...

Norisuke: What?

Y/n: He was made out of Stone... He's Living Stone!