A Pyromaniac and A Luchador!

Soon you and your group of Allies had ended up in the school Gym where A Wrestling ring was Set up and filled with people Packed in the Stands!

Y/n: Okay I am getting some familiar feelings here.

Just then the Lights Opened up as A Man walked into the ring!

Tsutomu Ryuuzaki (He is A sociopath who has the ability to control fire and manipulate it/ He is A reaching hand for the Executive Council as he had pretty much destroyed shit of yours to make an example/ You both got revenge on him though)

Y/n: Oh, Great this Guy.

Tsutomu: Now everyone here is the Japanese Luchador, the King of Pain, the Master of Saga! Here is Saga mask!

Just then A Huge Luchador Jumped on stage and Began doing Poses!

Saga Mask: You Better get your Doctor on the Line friends because you are about to get an Appointment with the Greatest Luchador in this school! SAGAAAA MAAASK!

Saga Mask (Real Name: Koji Sagara/ He is The Executive Council's Most dangerous enforcer/ He put Tsutomu in the Hospital after he failed/ As Saga Mask he never Takes off his Mask off no matter what)

The Crowd Just cheered as soon they waited for A Response.

Math: Um, Wrestling is Fake.

They all Booed.

Math: Why are you Booing me!? I'm right!

Saga Mask: You want to put your money where your Mouth is Boy? Saga Mask will make your bones crack, your skull shatter, your Teeth break, and so does all other related bones! Because I! AM! SAGA MAAAAAAASK!

Math: Oh Geez. It's another Recoome. Hey?

Saga Mask: Yes?

Math: Tiny Rasengan.

Saga Mask: Wha- AAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

He then fell down as Math stood on top of him!

Y/n: See!? I beat you Luchador! You're Pathetic!

Tsutomu:

You then Just Supplex him!

Tsutomu: AAAGHH!

Y/n: Don't fuck with me!!

Maya: (Blushing) I am so Attracted to him right now.

Aya: What was that big sis?

Maya: Nothing. We still have 3 more Opponents before we get to The Boss Himself.