A Lily by any other Name is Still a Lily!

We Open up at the Mansion in your room as you were pretty much drawing out A Summoning Circle so you can summon another Servant, hopefully, to strengthen your forces.

Y/n: Alright there if there's any more Artoria's then We're going to find out.

That's Right! Now Let's...

Y/n: Go!

You then did the Chant as the summoning circle had begun to glow and soon Another Servant had finally appeared into this World!

Y/n: Artoria?

Lily: Huh? Oh, Are you My New Master? Oh, Wow You Look Strong! I want to be A King someday so Maybe you can help Train me! Oh, Sorry I shouldn't have Talked so Much. How are you doing?

Artoria Pendragon Lily (She is A Version of Artoria who Much Younger and is Much less experienced/ She is Going through the Brutal Training to become King of Camelot but always keeps A Chipper Face and A Happy attitude/ She Loves Horses and Festiv...

Artoria Pendragon Lily (She is A Version of Artoria who Much Younger and is Much less experienced/ She is Going through the Brutal Training to become King of Camelot but always keeps A Chipper Face and A Happy attitude/ She Loves Horses and Festivals but Hates the fact that she can't dance with men)

Y/n: (Blushing) Uh, I am doing Good... (Thoughts) Wow, she's so Cute! She's Like A Younger Happier version of Artoria. Makes me wonder if she was once like this herself. (Out of thoughts) Oh My Name is Y/n, Ma'am.

Lily: Oh Ma'am? Thank you, Sir. Oh, You're Kind of Cute you know.

Y/n: (Blushing) Oh? Me? Cute?

Lily: Yep! I wouldn't Mind if you gave me A Little Kiss on the cheek sometime~

Y/n: (Blushing) Oh Okay! (Thoughts) Too Cute!