Vitamin C And Killer Queen!

Sometime ago You were Doing your Usual thing when you soon Had come across A Young Man who you knew something About due to some Family Relations, but now he needed your Help.

Y/n: So you need some help, Eh?

Josefumi: Yes, I'm afraid that... A Woman I Know Known as Holy Joestar Kira is suffering from the Rock Disease, and we need A Special fruit to save her.

 A Woman I Know Known as Holy Joestar Kira is suffering from the Rock Disease, and we need A Special fruit to save her

Josefumi Kujo (A Distant Relative of the Joestar Family/ The Original Owner of Soft and Wet)

Y/n: Really? I never really heard of that before.

Josefumi: Look I need your help; The Fruit is the only thing that can fix her so Please Help.

Y/n: Fine, But I'm taking some fruit with me for safe keeping.

Josefumi: Good, Thank you. I know it exists because A Famous baseball Player suffered A Career ending Injury but when he ate the Fruit, he can throw his Balls at Top speeds meaning A Full recovery. Now I don't Plan on stealing the fruit. We will steal the Branches.

Y/n: So, we can Graft some new Trees?

Josefumi: Yes.

Y/n: good thinking. We can start Growing some new Trees!

Josefumi: Exactly. I can use my Stand to do that so don't worry.

Y/n: Good!

Later...

Soon After Josefumi managed to steal some of the Branches You had all began to plant the Trees as they began to grow ripe Fruits as you smiled.

Y/n: Ah, these Look Good.

Josefumi: Yep.

Y/n: So, Who's the girl other there?

Josefumi: Hm? That's Kerera.

Y/n: Hm, She's Kind of Cute. You Know that?

Josefumi: Eh, not really my type.

Y/n: You're Loss.

Just then some earthquakes began to Happen as you Began to slip around along with Josefumi!

Josefumi: Huh!? W-What's going on?

Y/n: Someone's attacking us!

???: That's right.

Just then Damo and Yotsuyu as they Began to walk out from the lower parts of the Ship!

Y/n: Star Platinum: Za-!!

Just then You touched something, and you immediately turned to Liquid along with Josefumi!

Damo: Hm, how sad. Now Tell us where you Planted the Trees and I shall Let both of you Live. If you don't tell us where then I'll Kill one Man and Let the other Live. The One I'll Kill Is the one who Grafted the Branches.

He then takes A 1,000 Yen Bill and slices out your Liver.

Y/n: AAAAAGH! YOU BITCH!

Damo: I Know. Now tell us.

Y/n: NEVER!

Damo: Fine, I'll take your Arm Next, But first...

He then presses his Bill into Damo's head before...

Y/n: I don't think so.

Damo: Eh?

Y/n: Killer Queen: Fire Dragon Roar explosion!!

They all realized that you Hid a Tiny Firey Bomb in Keraera's Hair and as soon as it got close it blew up destroying the docks as you all made A Run for it!

Y/n: Josefumi!? Josefumi!? Are you Okay!? Quickly eat A Fruit!

You then took A Fruit as you fed it to him, but it had No effect! You then Turned his head around to Notice that Debris had gotten into his head.

Y/n: Ah Shit man! I Guess I have to commit an equivalent exchange! I can heal back any Body parts Lost!

You then attempted to do so with the fruit while trying to Avoid the A. Phex Brothers who were coming out of the forest, but suddenly Another Earthquake Happened as A Cavern opened up beneath you as you both ended up falling through as it then closed up!

Deep Underground Josefumi's Body was Given to you as you Obtained his Stand and some of his Features, but the Latter was Fixed by your Healing Factor as you Looked back to your Normal self like Nothing ever Happened, and you Gained A New Stand, and the Wall eyes Rose up from the ground,

Meanwhile back on the Surface Norisuke and Tsurugi Noticed the Earthquake but walked back Inside, as The Dog He adopted grabbed what was left of the fruit and ran off with it, and Soon enough Yasuho had come across you being chased after by Joshu.