Training Two Strong Fighters! / The Jyuken Club!

We Open up at School where you were at A Picnic Table outside with Math as you were both Talking about some Unique stuff.

Y/n: ... So, the Secret to Great Huckleberry Pie is Fresh Huckleberries.

Math: Oh, Now That makes A lot of sense.

Y/n: Yep, indeed.

Just then you heard someone Coming as you knew who it was.

???: Husband!!

Y/n: Concasse!!

You then Kicked a Woman in the face as she was sent flying until she slammed back down into the ground.

Y/n: Seriously Aya? I'm Literally not in the Mood for that!

Aya: But Husband I Just wanted to give you A Hug!

Aya Natsume (She is Pretty Much One of the Strongest Fighters in Star Academy/ She is the Younger sister to Maya Natsume who wants revenge against their Brothers Killer who Maya used to date/ She Has the Dragons eyes which allows her to see in the...

Aya Natsume (She is Pretty Much One of the Strongest Fighters in Star Academy/ She is the Younger sister to Maya Natsume who wants revenge against their Brothers Killer who Maya used to date/ She Has the Dragons eyes which allows her to see in the Past and Potential Futures, See and Listen to the dead, and Learn things from Inanimate objects but she can't control/ She is determined to be your wife ever since you accidentally saw her Naked)

Math: Dude, how did you Get A Girl like that!?

Aya: We're destined to be together!

Y/n: I Accidentally saw her Naked once.

Aya: Yep!

Y/n: What do you want?

Aya: Oh, Big Sis wants to see you!

Y/n: Okay Come on Math.

Math: Okay.

A Little bit Later...

Math: This is Your Big Sister seems more like A Little Sister?

Maya: Hey You're one to Talk Asshole.

Math: Hey Screw you! Don't talk to me that-

Maya then wacked him over the head with Her Kendo Sword and she Transformed.

Maya: I am actually Older than you are, you Idiot. Learn some Perspective.

Maya Natsume (The Older Natsume Sister/ She wants revenge against her Ex for the death of her Old Brother and she is one of the Strongest fighters in school/ She is A Lot more Jaded and Fiercer than her little sister and she is really proficient a...

Maya Natsume (The Older Natsume Sister/ She wants revenge against her Ex for the death of her Old Brother and she is one of the Strongest fighters in school/ She is A Lot more Jaded and Fiercer than her little sister and she is really proficient at using Swords/ She has the power to shrink herself until she Looks like A Little girl)

Math: (In Pain) Yes Ma'am...

Y/n: What do you Want Maya?

Maya: Look Y/n We need you to Teach Me and Aya how to Learn Haki.

Y/n: Why?

Maya: The Executive Council Has Returned.

Y/n: What!? Holy shit!

Maya: Yes, and we need all of the strength we can get. It's only us two right now due to some bullshit reason the Author can't come up with.

(Flips Double Birds) Not my Job!

Y/n: Hm, Okay I can teach you too. Now Armament and Observation Haki will be easy. The Hard Part will be Conquerors Haki but you two can learn it I Bet.

Aya: YAY!

Maya: Good. Thank you for teaching us. We'll make sure to repay you Later.

Y/n: (Blushing) Thank you. (Thoughts) Does that mean what I think it means? Maybe. Better not think of that Now. (Out of thoughts) Lets do this!

Aya: Yes!!

Maya: Very good then.