The Elder Necron Sister! / Castle Battle!

Soon after you had pretty Much Violated the God damn Asshole and his brother for trying to hurt your Friends, with The Quake Quake Fruit, and You and Misha were now in Class when Anos Walked in.

Anos: Hello Mortals, I am the Demon King reincarnated Now Bow Before me.

Everyone: ...

Student 1: Um... What is this Idiots deal?

Student 2: Probably watches too Much anime.

Anos then sat down next to you and Misha as he Looked confused.

Anos: Hm, why doesn't anyone recognize me?

Y/n: I don't know. Been A Thousand Years or so. People tend to forget stuff after Like A Millenia.

Anos: Misha? What is the demon Kings Name?

Misha: Huh? Well... It's...

Anos: Yes?

Misha: It's Avos Delhevia.

Anos: Excuse me?

Y/n: Oh God someone Messed with your Name! There's A Traitor in the demon Kings Court!

Anos: I can God damn tell that. Tch, I shall Murder whoever did this to me.

Y/n: Well, Good Luck with that.

Soon The Class was put into A Team Competition and it's the entire Class vs the Three of you.

Y/n: Okay! You have all Forsaken Me! You all had!

Random Student: Yeah, You've Forsaken him!

Y/n: Shut up Man, you were betting against me! You have Forsaken me as well!

Random Student: Sorry...

Just then A Young woman Began walking over as she smiled Smugly.

Misha: Oh No.

Y/n: Sasha?

Misha: Yes.

Sasha: Oh, Look at you, Only Three Members! How Pathetic! At least you have one good member Huh? Pathetic!

Sasha Necron (Misha's Older and Standoffish Sister/ She is pretty Much A Rich Bitch who tends to Pick on her Little sister A Lot/ Deep down she is actually pretty Nice but actually has trouble showing it/ She's pretty Cute TBH)

Y/n: Sasha stop that.

Sasha: Excuse me?

Y/n: I said stop this right now before I stick A Tic-tac into your Hot ass Mouth to shut you up. God You are adorable, but you can be so Bitchy!

Sasha: (Blushing) ...

Y/n: Well?

Sasha: (Blushing) S-Silence Fool! I shall show you!

She then marched off as everyone Began speaking.

Anos: Good Job.

Misha: Thanks Y/n-Sama.

Y/n: You're Welcome, Misha.

Later...

The Competition had Just begun as There were A Castle, Sasha and her Team, and You and Your Team.

Sasha: It's A 20 on 3 Fight. Ready to give up?

Y/n: No. Numbers don't Matter, Quality does, and compared to us you ain't got shit.

Sasha: Want to sweeten the deal?

Y/n: Sure, what is it?

Sasha: If I win you Must admit I'm the best.

Y/n: Fine and if I win You Must be A Part of my Harem.

Sasha: (Blushing) W-What!?

Y/n: Chicken?

Sasha: (Blushing) N-No! Let's do this then!

Y/n: Good.

Sasha and Her Team ended up in the Castle as you stopped Anos before he did anything.

Y/n: Let me do this.

Anos: Alright then, Surprise me.

You then used Instantly Transmitted to Sasha's Team Castle as you Looked at it.

Y/n: Yep, Easy enough.

You then Grabbed it and lifted it up on its Side as you then threw it in the air! You then caught it as you then Began to spin it Like a Basketball, and you then Began to throw it into the Distance!

Sasha and Her Team: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

The Castle then slammed into the ground as it blew up!

Sasha: TCH! Alright then you Bastards! We're going to Kill him! Charge all of your Strongest Fire attacks!

Sash's Teammate: But what if-

Sasha: Shut up!! Just Fire!!

They all then Began Performing the Most Powerful fire spell they know as they Created A Giant Cannon out of Magic as they then shot A Massive Mountain Busting Fireball as you smiled summoning Enma once again.

Y/n: Fox Fire Style: Flame Rend: Crossing of the Six Paths!!

You then slashed through the Giant Fire ball causing it to Split into A Bunch of small Pieces and you charged at all of them sword in Hand!

Y/n: Ittoryu: Death Lion Song!!

You then slashed at all of them as they all Quickly went down with only you needing to stop them.

Sasha: I-Impossible...

Y/n: Welp. Welcome to the Harem Hot stuff.

Sasha Just Blushed as you walked off Back to Anos and Misha.