Week 5!/ Lemon Demon!

We Open up at Girlfriends Home where Mommy Mearest was showing some old Childhood Photos of Girlfriend.

Mommy Mearest: Oh, here she is at her 13th Birthday Party! She was going through her Undertale Phase. She kept saying she wanted to marry the Skeleton that Loves to eat Spaghetti.

Y/n: Aww, How Precious!

Girlfriend: Dear God Mom Make It Stop...

Mommy Mearest: Oh, you're right we shouldn't continue Without drinks. Y/n can you be A Dear and Get some Lemons for some Lemonade?

Y/n: Oh, Sure thing.

You then ran over to A Kitchen and Opened up A Fridge to see Some Lemons having A Party while another Lemon with demon horns Looked disturbed staying far away from them.

Demon Lemon: Please get me out of here! They do unspeakable things while the door is Closed!

Y/n: Oh, Sure thing.

You then Pulled him out as he Turned into A Horrific Monster with A Pitch-Black Body, A Lemon head, and Bleeding eyes.

Demon Lemon: HAHAHAHAHAHA! FOOL!!! YOU HAVE NOW UNLEASHED ME AND I SHALL EAT YOUR FLESH!

Y/n: So, wait were those lemons still-?

Demon Lemon: Oh Yeah, they were.

Y/n: Gross.

Demon Lemon: NOW I SHALL EAT YOUR FLESH UNLESS...

Y/n: Unless?

Demon Lemon: UNLESS YOU BEAT ME IN A RAP BATTLE!

Y/n: Again? Man, that man wasn't Kidding. Okay Let's do this.

When he was defeated, he reverted back into being A Regular Lemon as you smiled.

Lemon Demon: Um... No hard feelings?

Y/n: Sure.

Lemon Demon: Really?

Y/n: No.

You then Grabbed him and squeezed him into A Glass!

Lemon Demon: OH MY GOD!! MY INSIDES ARE POURING OUT!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

You then squeezed out everything you can as you then threw the Skin in the Trash, and you walked back into the Living room.

Y/n: Okay I got the Lemonade.

Mommy Mearest: Oh Thank you dear.

She then takes A Long sip.

Mommy mearest: Mm, very sweet I really Like it very Much.