Couples Party!

That Night at Camilla's Apartment she was throwing A Couples' Party where Couples can show up and Make Friends as she was smiling for more than one reason besides the Party being A Success.

Camilla: (Thoughts) Oh This is Perfect! And Yor had not shown up, yet which means I am right. She will be so Embarrassed when everyone Notices she hasn't even-

Just then there were A Knock on the door as The Door Opened and it revealed You and in A Nice Black Suit with Yor wearing her Thorn Princess Dress with A Nice Coat on top.

Yor: Oh, Hello Camilla. This is my Husband Y/n.

Y/n: Yo.

Guy 1: Oh, wow she's Married to the Y/n L/n? World famous Superhero and Septillionare?

Guy 2: I Had no Idea!

Women 1: Oh, Yor's One Lucky Woman.

Camilla: (Thoughts) What!? No! She's Married to Him! I Have to do something!

She then Grabbed a Pot of Lobster Bisc and Began running over with A Smile on her face.

Camilla: (Thoughts) She'll have Bisc spilled all over and she'll be so Humiliated!

She then dropped the Pot as it flew in the air as she was on the ground with A Smile on her face until Yor caught it with her Foot and Bounced it A Couple of times but A Single drop Landed on Camilla's Nose.

Camilla: KYYAH!

Y/n: Yor please don't catch things with your Feet.

Yor: Oh, Sorry about that, Y/n.

Y/n: Good. So, You Must be Camilla Huh?

Camilla: S-Shut up!

Y/n: Oh, Wow You're such A Genius Huh? You Know Yor has told A Me A Lot about you. You Know about How you Treat her and everything. Yeah, Let's Talk about that.

Camilla: Why would I-?

Camilla: (Thoughts) W-What is going on? I-I can't even Move! This Is so Strange! It's Like I've been Possessed!

Y/n: Look Camilla, I Don't want you to Hurt my Yor anymore because Let's be Honest here, she could Kick your ass, but she is Far too Nice to do anything, but to be Honest I have Far less restraint. So be nice to her or else by God, I will show even less Restraint.

You then Just released the Conquerors Haki's effect on her as she you smiled.

Y/n: You Are Cute so If you want Coffee then to come on By. Just be Nice though or the previous mentioned will Happen.

Camilla Just stood there A little Shook as she You Just Smiled.

Y/n: Good.

You then walked by as you Just went for the snack Table.