Idiots at War!

We Open up in the Sky as you were flying above Europe Carrying a Bag of French Eclair's for Elma because she wanted to try something new.

Y/n: You know I could have said no but she makes the most adorable eyes, God damnit.

You then flew A Little bit lower to Avoid Any Air Traffic when you Noticed a War going down below you between two Kingdoms. One Red and One Blue. 

Y/n: Looks Like a War is going on down there. I could avoid the Issue... But...

You then Landed in the Middle of a Grassy Valley where you had Noticed a Bunch of Bolts and Firey spots all over the ground like A Battle Just Happened.

Y/n: Hm, How Strange. It's Just like A Battle Happened Here Just a Moment Ago, but where did they all go?

???: Quickly Men Get the Princess Back to the Fort!

???2: She's so Heavy!

???: Sut up and keep running! We won't let our own Princess Suffer!

You then saw A Large Woman in red being Carried off by men in Blue.

Princess Plump (She is A Princess of the Red Kingdom and the daughter of the Red King/ She is best friends with Princess Muffin top until one day they ate some Supposedly cursed cake which made them Fat, and now their Fathers want to wage war to r...

Princess Plump (She is A Princess of the Red Kingdom and the daughter of the Red King/ She is best friends with Princess Muffin top until one day they ate some Supposedly cursed cake which made them Fat, and now their Fathers want to wage war to reverse the curse with A Princes Kiss/ Voiced by Tara Strong)

Y/n: Hey Guys! What are you-?

Blue Archer: It's Red Opposition!

Blue Baker: Attack him!

Blue Wizard: YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

Y/n: Oh Geez. Gum Gum Scythe!!

You swung your Arm at them, but all Just dodged!

Blue Barbarian: HA! YOU MISSED!

Y/n: Oh, Did I?

They all then realized that they stopped Carrying the Princess and she fell on top of them.

Blue Soldiers: Ow.../ My Leg!

Y/n: Ma'am? Are you Okay?

Plump: Hm? Aww, Is the Cake gone.

Y/n: I Suppose so. You're Name?

Plump: I'm princess Plump, and I'm being Fattened up for something.

Y/n: What do you mean?

Plump: Well, you see...

She then Proceeded to Explain her Friendship with Princess Muffin top how they discovered some Magical Cursed Cake in the Forest and got all Fat and Happy, then A Prophecy of A prince Kissing one of them to reverse some kind of Curse, and now they're at war because they were Forced by A Dragon to swap Dresses and they Now have each other's Princesses.

Y/n: Wow, That's A Lot to Take in.

Plump: Yep! I Love Cake! So Does my Best friend! Though I wish I can see her again.

Yn: (Thoughts) Aww! She's so Cute! She Kind of sounds like Raven if she wasn't A Goth. Also, she's Like Big Mom if there is anything Possibly actually Likeable about her. Rot in Hell You Big Fat Bitch.

Just then A Bunch of Red Soldiers all quickly ran in and Carried Princess Plump Back inside of the Red Castle.

Plump: Bye- What's your Name again?

Y/n: Y/n! My Name is Y/n!

Plump: Okay Bye Y/n!

She was then Taken into the Castle and was Locked inside as you Just Watched on.

Y/n: So Cute! Though I think I Better see Princess Muffin top as well to see if I can sort things out. I bet she's super Cute as well!

You then walked off for the Blue Castle.