The Training Simulator!

We Open up at the Mansion as you were pretty much-visiting team Science to see what they are up to since they called you.

Y/n: So, Girls what's Up?

Tearju: Oh Y/n we have just done something amazing!

Sci-Twi: Yep!

Y/n: And What is it?

Team Science: Ta-Da!

They then Show a Small Metal room.

Y/n: Look Like the Normal Gravity Chamber.

Tearju: But It's not the Gravity Chamber! It's Actually a Training Simulator! With this we can make the best Simulations for Training! Come on Give it A Try!

Y/n: Eh, I'll give it A Shot. I'll test you Guys' Work.

You then walked into The Training Simulator as it Looked like A Normal Metal room with Massive Heavy windows and pretty Much Heavy Industrial Lights.

Bulma: Alright Y/n Name An environment.

Y/n: Hmm... Make it King Kai's Planet. I would want to feel that Gravity Again.

You were suddenly in an environment exactly Like King Kai's Planet as you smiled.

Y/n: Oh, okay this is Nice!

???1: OHOHOHOHO! The Monkey seems to Be Impressed by this Little World!

???2: You Know it Isn't perfect until I show up.

???3: Please Boys You Know I am the Strongest Here.

Y/n: HUH!?!?!?

You Stood there and saw Golden Frieza, Super Perfect Cell, and Super Buu at his Strongest!

Y/n: Mind Explaining Girls?

Lala: Oh, we can summon Opponents from whatever Data we have to Create accurate simulations! These are our Main sources right now but we're Working on more!

Y/n: Heh, Works for me. HAAAAAAAA!

You then Combined Beast Form with Gear 2 as you then slammed your Fist into Golden Frieza's Chest, and he Blew up into A Million Pieces!

Cell: Tch! Bastard! KamehameHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Y/n: Heh. Big bang Attack!!

You then Repelled the attack and you quickly hit him wiping out Half of his Body as you smiled!

Y/n: Hakai!!

You then Erased him from Existence as Super Buu charged from Behind!

Super Buu: Die you- ACK!

You Grabbed the Master sword and you pierced it through his Mouth.

Y/n: Oh, Don't talk with your Mouth full. That's Rude.

You then slashed him into Several Pieces as you then Activated A Stand!

Y/n: Silver Chariot!!

You then sliced down the Pieces down to the Molecular Level and you then...

Y/n: Fire Dragon Roar!!

You then destroyed all remaining Pieces wiping him from Existence.

Y/n: Oh, that was Barely a Warmup! Give me something more!

Lala: Alright prepare for this!

She then programmed the Simulator to Spawn 3 Golden Frieza's, 3 Super Perfect Cell's, and 3 Kid Buu's!

Y/n: Oh I'm going to enjoy this! Great Job Girls, Great Job!