Battle against the Evil Super Saiyan!

We Open up in Fu's Control room as he was watching everyone from A Bunch of Screens, and he smiled as he heard A Voice screaming from far away.

???: LET ME OUT!! I WANT TO KILL THEM!!

Fu: Oh, Of course, Have fun Cumber.

Just then the Giant Evil Saiyan's restraints were cut Loose as suddenly he broke out of his Imprisonment smiling, grinning under his mask evilly.

Cumber: Oh Boy Here I go Killing again!

Meanwhile in your group...

Y/n: Okay Guys we need to- HUH!? T-THAT POWER! IT COULDN'T BE-

Just then you both saw Cumber flying over as he just smiled!

Cumber: HAHAHAHAHAHA! MY REVENGE SHALL FINALLY COME L/N!

Math: Aw Shit! It's that guy again!

Just then Cumber was shot by some Blasts as he was Knocked down!

Trunks: DAD!

Y/n: TRUNKS!

Cooler: Hello Monkey.

Y/n: Cooler!? What are you doing here. You reptilian Bastard?

Cooler: I have to come to Help.

Y/n: You've come to Help?

Cooler: Yes, but please do not see this as A Sign of Friendship. This Alliance is clearly only for Convenience.

Y/n: Oh Good.

Cumber then Blew up A Mountain as he Screamed entering SSJ!

Cumber: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!! I AM NOW 110% DONE!!

Cooler: Stand back and Power up! I'll Hold him Off!

Trunks: Me too!

Trunks then Turned SSJblue as Cooler Smiled and Turned Black!

Cooler: Call me Cooler Black.

Cumber: DIE!!

The two of them then Began fighting against Cumber as you Turned to Math!

Y/n: Math Lets do the Fusion!

Math: Right, it's our Best Chance!

Y/n/Math: Fuuuussssiiiion~ HA!!

Ymath: HAHAHAHAHA! Yeah! We're back in Business baby! Y/n! Math! We are... Ymath!!

Cumber: Tch! Fusion!? That is A Cheap Trick to make Weak Warriors Stronger!

Ymath: Oh, You're Just Jealous you don't have anyone to Fuse with!

Cumber: DIE!!

He then Launched a Giant Blast of energy as Ymath turned into Super Saiyan Blue One-Tailed Sage cloak!

Ymath: HA!!

He then Punched right through the Blast and sucker Punched Cumber in the face as he Snarled!

Cumber: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

He then Began Unleashing his Full Power as Ymath was knocked back and he then fell behind as he smiled!

YMath: Hahahahahaha! Classic! Now Watch this! KAIOKEN X5!!

He then Began Overpowering the Giant Saiyan as he Just kept on Being Knocked back but he then screamed!

Cumber: ENOUGH!!!

He then Throws an Artificial Moon in the sky as he smiled!

Ymath: Oh No...

Cumber: BURST OPEN AND MIX!!

He then Unleashed Blutz waves as then he Began to turn into A Golden Oozaru!

Ymath: Oh Shit!

Cumber then shot A Massive Blast of dark energy from his Mouth which quickly Overwhelmed the Fused Hero as you were now both separated!

Math: Crap!!

Y/n: ATTACK THE TAIL NOW!

You both then go and went to attack the Tail to turn off his Transformation, but he was so Fast he slammed his Tail into Math sending him flying into A Mountain and Cumber began to try and step on you!

Trunks: DAD!

Cooler: Very Interesting. A Bigger Monkey wins.

Y/n: Damnit I can't be Killed now... I have Medaka, and Erza, and Yor... A-And Miia and Cerea and... My Babies... MY BABIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!

Just then A Giant Burst of Silver Light Knocked him down as you stood in front of him in MUISSJ3! The Chains on the world Immediately Snapped and had been Obliterated as the world Began to self-destruct as You Glared at him!

Cumber: W-What the hell!?

Y/n: DIE!!

You then slammed your foot into his chest sending him flying as he slammed into A Mountain!

Y/N: TOUCH MY FUCKING FAMILY AND DIE!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

You then Began to try and punch right through Cumbers Chest with an Oozaru Fist but suddenly Fu appeared and stopped you!

Y/n: Huh!?

Fu: You Destoryed my chains. That is Quiet Enough out of both of you.

Cumber: DAMNIT! LET ME FIGHT!

Fu then Transformed into A Super form As he then took out A Sword of time!

Cumber: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU!?

Fu then slashed right through Him leaving him in Just his Base form as he fell to his knees.

Fu: Much Better.

Y/n: DAMN YOU! YOU'RE PURE EVIL!

Fu: Evil? I'm A Pretty Amazing Guy!

???: Not if we have anything to say about it!!

Just then Xeno Y/n and Math appeared as they landed in front of him!

Y/n: Huh!? Guys what are you-!?

Xeno Math: We're here to Help! You Fight Cumber! We'll deal with Him!

Math: Wow, You're like an Alternate universe Me.

Xeno Math: Yep, I sure am.

Y/n: Are you sure you guys can handle this?

Xeno Y/n: With these We can.

He then Pulls out A Pair of Portora Earings.

Y/n: Heh, You sly son of A Bitch. I Like you already.