Poke' MILF Bunny Mom! 🍋

You were currently Laying in A Bed currently freaking out Internally because something had Happened. Dawn had taken you to the Berlitz Household so you two can spend some time with her mom who seemed like A Sweet, Skinny, Grandmotherly thing, but apparently that was wrong.

Y/n: (Thoughts) WHAT IS GOING ON!? WHAT THE HELL!? HOW DID SHE GET SO THICC!? DID HER COMFY CLOTHES HIDE HER GORGEOUS CURVES SO WELL!?

Johanna Then smiled as she put One of your hands on her chest.

Johanna: Oh Y/n~ This Bunny needs LOTS Of Attention~ Now Give me some Please~

She then Began to Unzip your Pants as you freaked out again.

Y/n: (Thoughts) THIS IS SO NOT CASH MONEY!

She then Began sucking off your Holy rod as she used her Huge Boobs to try and Muffle your Moans of Pleasure, as soon it Twitched and suddenly Several Dozen shots of Sticky liquid was shot down her Throat threatening to make her Moan as well.

Johanna: AH~!! YES~!! Whew, You're Actually Far Better than my Ex Husband~ Him and his Tiny Dick~ It's shocked he ever gave me A Daughter as Good as Dawn. Now This Bunny wants you to drink her Milk~ She's Full of it~

Y/n: Wait, What-!?

She then shoved her Boobs into your Mouth as she began Squeezing them and suddenly Milk Poured into your Mouth as soon you felt the warm liquid reach your Belly and it actually felt kind of Relaxing to be Fair.

Johanna: You Love my Milk, Studd Muffin~?

Y/n: Yeah-Huh...

Johanna: Good~ Now Let's Have some More Fun~ Ever heard of 69~?

Y/n: The Funny Number?

Johanna: The Position~ You are 100X Better than my Old Husband~ Now Please Let's do this before so I can be A Part of your Harem~!

Y/: Actually, you didn't need to do this.

Johanna: Well, it was worth it anyway~ Now Ready for Round 2~?

Y/n: Okay!