I am A Rock!

You and Norisuke soon followed Yotsuyu into the Rock quarry where he was Hiding as Norisuke had been using King Nothing to Track him and his scent!

Norisuke: You can't Hide forever Yagiyama! We'll find you!

Y/n: I can try and find his energy signature but the Problem is that he's just too hard to find. He has no energy since he's made out of rock and not out of organic material.

Norisuke: Don't worry we'll find him.

Just then Yotsuyu tried to touch you from Behind, but you Jumped back and punched him knocking A Piece of rock off of him!

Y/n: Alright then Show us your Stand!

Yotsuyu: What do you mean?

Y/n: Don't you say that! You have A Stand, and we know it!

Yotsuyu: Sure, we can do that.

He then used his stand to send the Cans of Pesticide rolling from the Family Garden as you both saw it!

Y/n: Soft and Wet!!

You then Began shooting bubbles. to stop them but-

Yotsuyu: Not Yet!

He then chucking rocks at them using his Stand as they Popped!

Y/n: Damnit!

Norisuke: Y/n Run! I'll handle this!

Y/n: No, I can Handle Poison and you can Track him! Get him!

Norisuke reluctantly nodded as he ran off after him and you quickly had the pesticides Blow up in your Face, but you quickly recovered, and you chased after him as well!

Y/n: Soft and Wet!!

You then sent more Bubbles after him to stop him by Taking away his Friction as he then revealed his stand!

Yotsuyu: I am A Rock!!

I am A Rock

He then Began sending more Rocks after you as they Popped your Bubbles and soon you both cornered him by the Cliff!

Y/n: Alright your Cornered!

Yotsuyu: I don't think so.

He then Jumped off the cliff and into the Water as he sank!

Y/n: Norisuke grab some nets! I'm going after him!

Before he can say anything back you Jumped into the water as you Began to swim after Yotsuyu as you then Began Using Bubbles to communicate with him.

Y/n: What are you doing this for!?

Yotsuyu: What do you mean? I have nothing for this!

Y/n: I know you did this for A Reason!

Yotsuyu: I did not!

Y/n: I Know you did!

Yotsuyu: Fine I'll admit it you were supposed to die but you tried to save your friend instead!

Y/n: Huh?

Just then you were both caught by A Net as you both began to be Pulled up but Yotsuyu had A Different Idea.

Yotsuyu: One day the Higashikata's will Betray you and Tsurugi's actions are the only correct one.

Yotsuyu then turned his Body completely into Rock as he Shattered, and he fell back down to the Ocean!

Y/n: Dude! What the hell!?

You were Pulled back up as you Just held onto A Piece of Yotsuyu and Norisuke checked it over.

Norisuke: Where is he?

Y/n: He's gone. I was able to recover this part though.

Norisuke: Good, we can Analyze it and see what exactly he was.

Later...

Later back at the Bunker you had Brought back Yasuho back home and Yotsuyu had left A Spiky fruit behind and Tsurugi had Noticed that it's the same fruit that he had given to the dog to Cure. He was so desperate to eat it he tried to grab it but you grabbed it first and you held it above him.

Tsurugi: Hey! What are you doing!?

Y/n: Hey calm down Kid, I ain't doing anything Bad. I Just wanted to make sure we can make more of these. Norisuke?

Norisuke then took the fruit and smiled.

Norisuke: With this fruit we can Grow more of them and cure more generations from the family curse. 

He then used his Stand to smell the fruit.

Norisuke: Hm, seems to have A Fig like smell. Also, it must have either come from Japan or had been Imported. Come with me and we can Catalogue the fruit at my company.

Y/n: Right, Thank you.

Later...

Soon After that Tsurugi had adopted the dog that the fruit was Originally given to naming it Iwasuke Like the Japanese Word from Rock Iwa, as the two of you were finished with the Tour, Norisuke was telling you about the Importance of Flow as Man had Approached Norisuke.

???: Father, I had finally Returned from my Trip.

Norisuke: Oh Y/n You Must meet my eldest son! Y/n this is Jobin, Jobin this is our new family friend Y/n.

Y/n: Hello.

Jobin: Charmed.

Jobin Higashikata (The Oldest son of Norisuke/ He has finally returned from his Trip from Indonesia and Vietnam/ Husband of Mitsuba)

Norisuke then Noticed through his stand that Jobin has the same smell as the Spiky fruit on his Handkerchief.