The Nakiri Sisters and Their Cakes!

We Open up in the Estates Kitchen where Alice Nakiri was in there Baking A delicious Cake, as you were sitting by the Table watching.

Y/n: Oh, That Looks like some Yummy Cake!

Alice: Oh Really? Do you mean this? Or this~?

She then puts both of her hands on her superb rear.

Y/n: Yes.

She then began to ice the Cake when Erina walked in, and she smiled Looking at her Cousin Bake.

Erina: Oh, Alice that Looks amazing. May I-?

Alice: (Coldly) No.

You and Erina were Taken back by her Coldness as she Just puts the spoon down turning to her cousin.

Alice: (Coldly) I won't let you have any because What you said about my Cake years ago.

Erina: What are you talking about?

Alice: I'll tell you! When we were little Kids, I baked you A Cake for your Birthday and...

Flashback!

Alice: Hi Erina! I baked you A Cake!

Erina then Just Looked at it and without Looking at it...

Erina: That's Disgusting.

Alice: EH!?

Erina: Don't put that Filth near my face.

Alice: EH!?!?!?

Flashback End...

Erina: Alright then. We take this to A Bake off.

Alice: A Bake off?

Erina: A Bake off.

Alice: Fine then! A Bake off!

They both then went to do A Bake off as you turned to the Cake.

Y/n: Alright then Cake, if I walk Towards and go Nom nom nom and you get eaten that's going to be your fault. Okay?

You then walked over and began doing the eating Motions when unexpectedly you slammed your head into the Metal Hood above the stove!

Y/n: AGH! OW! I-!? Eh. Who cares?

You then took A Slice and began eating it.

Y/n: Mm, this tastes really good. I have no Idea what Erina was talking about. 

Later...

You were at A Table now where Erina and Alice were presenting both of their cakes smiling.

Erina: Come on Y/n-Sama try my Cake.

Alice: No Y/N-Sweetums try my Cake.

Y/n: I shall do what King Solomon did and eat two cakes. The Man May Have Killed a Lot of Children but the Man Liked Cake.

You then Tried both cakes and smiled.

Y/n: I Like both.

Erina: Yes, but whose is better?

Alice: Yeah, which one is better?

Y/n: I Just said. I Liked Both. Neither is better.

Both Women Just had A Sweat drop over their heads before comedically falling on their backs.

Erina/Alice: Seriously...?

Y/n: Yeah, I Think both of Your cakes are Great! No Debate there!