Purah in Team Science! / The New Gauntlet!

We Open up at the Mansion as you were in the Living room writing up A Book on your adventures in Hyrule to serve as A Part of your Memories.

Y/n: ... And I was So Happy with the results I didn't have to go back again in A Long while.

You then Had Two Arms snake around your Neck as Purah Laid her Head on top of yours.

Purah: Oh, Hey Y/n~ How are you doing~?

Y/n: Oh, I'm doing good Purah. What do you need?

Purah: Oh, I have something to show you in the Science Room.

Y/n: Oh, Sounds Nice. Let me go and see it.

Purah: Perfect.

Soon...

You had soon entered the Science room with Purah as quickly she walked up to A Stand in the Middle of the room.

Purah: Alright then Y/n, I present to you the Newest Creation I had ever made! I present to you, the Zonai Gauntlet!

She then pulled the curtain away to reveal A Small Gauntlet that was made out of Zonaite and A Few Glowing Stones.

Y/n: Wow, this Looks really Good.

Purah: Yep! I made this from the Technology that your old arm you got the from the King was made from Y/n. I was able to Add in the Technology from all of the Powers you had when you had the arm. So you can wear it and do the same things.

Y/n: Oh Wow!

You then Put on the Gauntlet, and smiled as you used the Master Hand ability to Move A 500 Ton Machine to the other side of the room.

 Bulma: Thanks Y/n! We needed that!

You then Combined A Led Pipe and A Flame emitter to make A Flame emitter Club!

Y/n: Okay I will admit I did miss this Feature A Lot.

Purah: Yep, took me forever to make too, Y/n. I also Included some Emitters, Rockets, and even A Little bit of some other Functions you Might Like. It's Sort of Like A Swiss Army Gauntlet.

Y/n: Oh Goodie! I'll add that to my Reequip Magic List. I swear if Rauru was still around then Trust me He would be Proud of what. I have done.

Purah: Yeah, I never met Him, but he always seemed like A Great Guy.

Y/n: Yep. Well Would you Like some Ice-cream as A Reward Milady?

Purah then Blushed as she Puts her Fan to her Face covering her Mouth.

Purah: (Blushing) Aww, Of course Y/n~

You both then went off to Enjoy some Ice-cream.