Criminal Overlord Sabu!

You had soon showed up at the Yakuza Tower where you, Misako, and Kyoko Kicked Sabuko's Rear right out of that Tower before fighting the two girls' Love rivals. Now the Place was Heavily Fortified with Metal shields and tons of Cameras all over the Place.

You walked up to the Tower and Placed all of the Combined Emblems to create One big key to the Tower which had Opened Up.

Y/n: Okay Let's do this!

You then began to climb up the Tower Kicking the asses of every Yakuza Member who stood in your way even using A Bench to Wack People with and soon you had quickly made it to the top of the Tower!

Y/n: SABU!

Sabu: Ah so you had Finally come. What do you bring to the Table, that your little girlfriends can't?

Sabu (A Criminal Overlord and A Yakuza Boss/ He is A Mad man who wants revenge after you had beaten his daughter Sabuko/ He has many allies and People on his Payroll)

Y/n: What do I have?

Y/n: Well Let me show you. Soft and Wet!!

Soft and Wet: ORA!

You then decked him in the face!

Sabu: Huh? A Bubble?

BOOM!!!

The Bubble then Blew up sending him flying!

Y/n: Exploding Bubbles!

A/n: Fast Foward song to 3:46

Soft and Wet: ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!! ORA!!!

Sabu: AAAAAAAAAGH!!!

His Entire tower then Began blowing up as he shoved out of the Window falling for the ground!

Sabu: DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!

Y/n: Now Stay out of My Town, Bastard.

You Just Teleported out of there before the Tower Collapsed onto itelf, Leaving Sabu with nothing, His empire crumbling right in front of him.