Love Love Deluxe!

Soon after the Bus Hit him right in the Face and Shattered the Man Yasuho and Tsurugi ran off to figure out what Just Happened because his Entire Body shattered into Stone and Dust even his Belongings. They had also realized the Locaca fruit is in the Stadium somewhere and they have to find it.

Yasuho: What Just Happened?

Tsurugi: I have no Idea! I-It was so strange. Humans don't do that.

Just then you showed up as you ran up to them!

Y/n: Yasuho!

Yasuho: Y/n!

She then got up and Hugged you as you Blushed.

Y/n: Are you Okay? What Happened?

Yasuho then explained everything as you had gotten pretty suspicious of the situation at hand.

Y/n: Mm, How Strange. The same thing Happened when I fought another Guy and he shattered himself into Stone. 

Yasuho: Tsurugi you stay here. We'll be back.

Tsurugi: Alright then.

You both then walked off as Yasuho clung to your arm and she smiled as you Blushed.

Y/n: ((Thoughts) Does she Like me?... Of course, at this Point why am I even surprised? (Out of thoughts) Yasuho?

Yasuho: Yes?

Y/n: Do you perhaps, Like-?

Just then you were interrupted by A Text and as you Picked it up it was revealed to be A Text from an Unknown number to meet them at A Certain spot calling you Secchan.

Y/n: Look Yasuho I need to go Now. Stay safe.

Yasuho: You Too,

You then ran off to the Location only to find What Looked like A Woman standing there Just Looking For you.

Y/n: Hello Ma'am.

???: Huh, Secchan is that you?

Y/n: Huh? Who is Secchan? That

Y/n: Huh? Who is Secchan? That... Sounds Familiar.

She then ran off as you used Soft and wet to get her name! It was apparently Karera Sakunami.

Y/n: Huh? I need to follow her. She might know some more things about this.

You then followed her to A Cafe where she Helped herself to A Bunch of Free Condiments and made A Meal out of it with A Slice of Bread Rolled up like A Taco and you quickly realized she was Actually Homeless, but you couldn't Just confront her feeling so bad for her.

Soon she entered A Bathroom with A Bald Businessman and you suddenly had gotten A Bad Idea of what's Happening.

Y/n: Oh No!

You then quickly opened up the Bathroom and you saw that she was growing out his Hair and the Bald Man ran out before she could finish!

Kerera: What the hell are you doing!?