The Death of U! / An Extended Family!

The Wonder of U began to walk out into the Hallway as he walked into and Elevator to go down when suddenly you Jumped out!

Y/n: Paisley Park Now!

Paisley Park: Right!

She then hacked into the Elevator forcing it back Open as The Wonder of U was Confused!

Wonder of U: Huh!?

You then Began Using Soft and Wet to Create a Brand-new Kind of Bubble, A Bubble that spins so Fast and in so many directions that it breaks all Reality!

Y/n: TAKE THIS!

You then shot the Bubble deep into the Wonder of U as you Blew off A chunk of his Shoulder as he was sent flying into the Wall!

Wonder Of U: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!! HOW!?

Y/n: I Know the power of the Spin and by combining it with my Bubbles I can beat you!

Meanwhile Toru was trying to Corner Yasuho when suddenly his Shoulder Blew off!

Toru: AAAAAAAAAAAAGH!! WONDER OF U WHAT IS HAPPENING!?

Just then Another Bubble flew out of Yasuho's Phone and Blew Took out His Arm!

Toru: WHAT!? IMPOSSIBLE!

You then appeared using Instant Transmission to Throw the Wonder of U at Toru!

Yasuho: Y/n, You're Okay!

Y/n: Thankfully you are too. Now I have some monsters to deal with.

Toru: What Happened!?

Wonder of U: It is we Feared! The Bubbles they break all reality! It Destroys all reality!

Toru: WHAT!?

Y/n: Want Another damn Bubble?

Toru/Wonder of U: DAMN YOU!! GO TO HELL!! I'LL SEND EVERYONE YOU EVER LOVED TO ETERNAL HELL!!!

They then Throw a Punch as you used Soft and Wet Go Beyond to throw one as well!

Y/n: TAKE THIS!! ORA!!!

You then charged another Bubble as it entered their Body as they smiled thinking they had won but suddenly the Bubble began to spin inside of them destroying their bodies!

Toru: NOOOOOOOOOOOO! OUR BODY! IT'S BEING DETSORYED! IT'S... IT'S... ERASING US!!

Wonder of U: DAMN! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I CAN'T DIE! I AM... THE WONDER... OF U!!!

Just then they were both were erased from Existence as Toru Just Turned into A Stone Statue and The Surviving Members of the Higashikata Family and Yasuho watched on as you fell on your back!

Y/n: You Know why you Lost Toru? Because you Pissed me off. In the end was it worth it?

Yasuho: Y/N! YOU'RE OKAY!

She then ran over and kissed you as you smiled.

Y/n: Heh, Welcome to the Harem Yasuho. Now I have think I have some wishes to make on A Dragon.

Sometime Later...

Well with the Help of Shenron you had Thankfully brought back everyone who was Killed by Jobin, Toru, and The Wonder of U, and of course some things Happened.

You were able to use the surviving Locacaca Fruit that Joshu had to make A Special Locacaca Orchard thanks to Rai's Help and now there is A Steady supply of it to go around in case anything bad happens and of course One is given to Tsurugi to cure his Disease and one to Holy to cure the same thing.

Now at the L/n Mansion you were having the Higahsikata family over for Lunch as they were now A Second family to you.

Kinue: Alright everyone I made Fruit Pie!

Everyone then cheered as Kinue began cutting up the Pie.

Joshu: Wow Y/n that is one cute little sister you have.

Kinue: Hm? Oh No, I'm his mom!

Joshu: HUH!? HOW!?

Y/n: No One knows that's the Secret.

Kinue: Yep~! Woman's Secret~

Yasuho: I still can't get over how small and young she looks.

Y/n: It's what makes her special, I Guess.

Norisuke: Well Y/n I Must say if there's anyone, I could Imagine My Daughters going to, I'm glad it's you.

Y/n: Thank you, and I swear I will make sure to help you Rebuild your Estate.

Norisuke: Thank you Y/n, we all Truly appreciate it.

Y/n: Yep, I got myself A New Little brother now...

You then ruffled Tsurugi's Hair.

Y/n: ...And A Second Mom.

Holy then smiled.

Holy: That's My Boy.

You Just smiled as you know things are right with the world once again. A Happy ending once again.