Battle of Boyleland!

You then Returned back to Vien town A Few Days Later only to get the Bad News that Barlow had been Captured by Team Dim Sun, and you then had to Take A Boat from the Coast of the Almia Region down to the Volcanic Island of Boyleland!

Y/n: Alright Munchlax are you ready?

Munchlax: Munch! Munch!

Y/n: Good. Now have some Gummy worms you need to be well-fed for this!

You then gave Munchlax a Bag of Gummy worms.

Munch: Munch!

He then began eating them as you all approached the Island. Soon the Boat had Docked as You and Munchlax hopped on the Island to see A Bunch of People in Black Uniforms Running the Place and working on the same machines from the Cave.

Y/n: I Guess that's the Evil team, Huh Munchlax?

Munchlax: Munch.

Y/n: Right, Lets be Quiet and fast.

Munchlax: Munchlax.

You Both then snuck past all if the Dim Sun Guards until you both Managed to sneak up on A Ship where they're Holding Barlow Captive.

Y/n: Munchlax I can feel his energy. Follow me.

Munch: (Salutes) Munch!

You then walked up to his Cell where you smashed it down and walked in.

Y/n: Barlow?

Barlow: How did you find me Kid?

Y/n: Don't worry about that we need to-

Just then the Ship Began sailing out.

Barlow: Oh No.

Y/n: What?

Barlow: I can't do this! I can't do this! I can't do this! I Just can't do this!!

Y/n: Woah calm down! What's-?

Barlow: I can't deal with water! I-I need to escape!

Y/n: DUDE! Calm down!

You then slapped him!

Y/n: You are A Man! A Big strong Man! Man, You're the Kind of Guy who goes to the Salty spittoon! Are you going to Weenie hut Jr's?

Barlow: What?

Y/n: Are you A Man or are you A Baby?

Barlow: I-I am A Man!

Y/n: Good! Now Let's go!

You both then Quickly Jumped up onto the Top floor where you are both stopped by A Bunch of Team Dim Sun Grunts with their Mind Controlled Pokémon.

Y/n: Damn, But who-

???: That would be Mr. L/n.

And who was to Walk out rather than Mr. Kincaid in A Team Dim Sun Uniform!

Y/n: Mr. Kincaid!? So, Your rule the world thing wasn't A Joke!?

Kincaid: It never was. I was simply Gathering Recruits to Join Team Dim sun but of course I was stopped before I can offer you.

Y/n: You Bastard!

Barlow: I'm going to break you!

Kincaid: Try and do so. I won't stop you. Everyone attack.

Barlow: Get Ready Y/n!

Y/n: Right!

Y/n/Barlow: Go Munchlax/Makuhhita!

You all then Began beating up their Pokémon as you both used your Stylus's to try and calm them down and soon you were Pushing them back as they were forced to Retreat!

Kincard: Everyone Abandon ship! That's An Order!

All of Team Dim sun began to Go Overboard to escape and soon without anyone driving it, it was heading right for the Pokémon Ranger Academy!

Barlow: Kid Watch out!

Y/n: Don't worry I got this!

You then Began steering the Ship as it slid on land, and you Narrowly avoided hitting anything Thankfully.

Y/n:

Barlow: Oh, Thank God We're out of the Water! Oh...

He then Passed out.

Y/n: Geez, Poor Guy.