Robo's True Purpose!

Soon You, Lucca, and Robo had all ended up going into the Future to see The Place Gaspar mentioned as the Birthplace of Robots, and you all discovered A Large Factory on A Small Island.

Y/n: So Are you ready to explore your Birthplace Robo?

Robo: Indeed. I have no clue about my purpose.

Lucca: Don't worry we'll figure this Out.

You all then walked inside and there was A Locked door, and A Voice came on.

???: Hello? Who are you?

Robo: I am R-Y66. Permission Granted?

???: Ah It's you, and those Fleshy things.

Y/n: We prefer Humans!

???: Oh Yes, Humans. Alright I'm Going to let you in. Just Take the convyer Belt.

Robo: Yes Ma'am.

Just then the Locked door Opened up as you all Hopped onto A Conveyer Belt and you all ended up being attacked by Robots!

Y/n: What the!?

Lucca: We're Under attack! They Must be Guarding the Place!

Robo: I do not recall this.

Y/n: Well stop recalling and start fighting! Tempest Kick!!

You all continued going down the damn Conveyer belt being attacked by wave after wave of robots all trying to Kill until you had all gotten to the end.

???: You don't understand. 300 Years ago, Lavos had Risen and had wiped out all of civilization and on their current Trajectory Humanity is doomed.

Just then you all saw something horrifying! Unconscious Humans are being turned into Mush for Fuel!

Y/n: WHAT!?

Lucca: OH MY GOD!

Robo: Wait... Calculating. Geno stands for Genocide.

Lucca: We have to stop them!!

Lucca then tried to stop the Machine as she got shocked and Robo checked the machines.

Robo: We Must destroy the Mother Brain first before shutting down the machine. Too Many layers of Protection.

You all then Began running through the Factory defeating Robots and stopping machines as soon you all ended up discovering A Pink Version of Robo with A Green Virtual Bow.

???: Hello Prometheus

Robo: Atropos?

Atropos: Prometheus you had forgotten your True Purpose.

Robo: Purpose.

Atropos: Your Purpose is to actually infiltrate Humans to learn more about them so we can Kill them.

Robo: No. Atropos You're not the same as A Remembered. Y/n, Lucca, I shall handle her.

Lucca: Sure, Robo.

Y/n: Yeah.

Robo and Atropos both had Begun to beat the crap out of each other, but Robo ended up prevailing and ended up destroying Atropos as she finally gotten out of her reprogramming.

Atropos: Prometheus...

Robo: Atropos. I-

Atropos: No, It is Fine. Please end Mother Brain. Save Humanity. Please.

Atropos then gives him her Virtual Bow as he puts her down.

Y/n: Robo I'm so sorry.

Robo: Lets continue.

You all then walked into the Mother Brains Room where soon A Bunch of Projectors came on and the Hard Light Construct of A Woman appeared!

Mother Brain: Prometheus You have Failed me! Humanity is doomed! Lavos had wiped out all of Organic Life and as it's spawn move to more worlds the Machines shall rise and take over the World!

Robo: No, You're Wrong. I am not Prometheus. I am Robo!

Robo then Fired a Rocket fist which slammed against A One of the Projectors destroying it, as you and Lucca attacked the other two and destroyed them!

Mother Brain: You cannot stop me! I am the Future!

Y/n: SHUT UP! HAKAI!!

Mother Brain: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

The Mother Brain then ended up being erased the existence stopping the Machines from Killing Humans.

Robo: Yes, we had saved Humanity.

Lucca: Yep.

Y/n: Yeah. Robo are you Okay?

Robo: Yes. I am Happy to have meet all of you.

Y/n: Us too Robo, Us too.