Attack on the Yakuza!

Soon you had Begun Travelling along with the Three Misfits across Edo Era Japan to see that the Place is currently at war with the current European Powers and even America wanting them to force open Trade, and this had caused A Great deal of Crime and Conflict to happen. 

You had remembered that when the Western Powers had won some of the last Samurai of Old moved towards Wano to keep their Tradition alive, and now in New Tokyo, there are new Samurai, but they are Samurai of New who don't keep the old Traditions Alive.

Right now, you were all in A Cafe where you had some Lunch and Much to Mugen, and Jin was Shocked that you didn't just eat but you ate even more than Fuu which was A Feat in their eyes.

Y/n: Oh My God that is Good! HEY! Some more of that Takoyaki over here now, will you? Oh, and more of that Soy Sauce!

Mugen: I can't believe there is a Human out there who can eat more than Fuu...

Jin: That is surprising to say the least.

Fuu: Hey, Can I have some more too? This is Good!

A/n: The Situation is Like this but you're Sitting Across from Fuu

Y/n: (Thoughts) Man I swear that Girl has the Appetite and Metabolism to even Match Luffy's. That's Really cute on her!

Mugen: I swear They're eating like Pigs.

Jin: No Pigs Chew. They eat more like Ducks.

You Proved their point by Just swallowing A Whole Piece of Onigiri.

Fuu: (Blushing) Wow, You're so amazing Y/n-San~! Even You're Appetite so sexy~!

Y/n: You too.

Fuu then Just Gushed as she giggled trying to keep her hands to her Puffed out Cheeks.

Just then some People ran by hearing about A Robbery going on and you grabbed your sword to Help.

Mugen: You don't expect to help do you?

Y/n: Yes, I do.

You then saw An Old Lady being Mugged by some Yakuza as her head were slammed against the ground and her Bags were being Robbed.

Yakuza Member 1: Hey you should have Given us the Money Bitch!

Yakuza member 2: Hurry up we can't attract any attention!

Yakuza Member 3: Shut up! Who can challenge us?

Y/n: I Will!

Yakuza Member 3: HAHAHAHAHA! What are you going to do about it Kid? You're going to cry to Mommy!

Y/n:  ...

You then Punched him in A Face so Hard he was sent flying into A Building!

Yakuza Member 3: AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

Yakuza Member 1: Hey You Better not- Huh!?

He Tried to stab you with his Katana but you Just Dodged the Attack and you broke his nose with an Elbow to the face!

Yakuza Member 1: OH GOD!

He then fell to the ground blood gushing from his Nose as the Last Yakuza Member Began running off!

Yakuza Member 2: WE'LL BE BACK!

Y/n: TRY ME! Here you go Ma'am Take all of your stuff back.

You then Began Helping the Old Lady Up and Began getting all of her Stuff as you smiled, and she thanked you. Meanwhile The Three of your new friends Including Fuu who was Now back to Being skinny again Watched on with amazement.

Mugen: Holy Crap, he beat them without even trying.

Jin: He Might be the Strongest Samurai we had ever seen.

Fuu: (Heart eyes) Oh He's so Talented as well~! God he's so amazing~!

You then turned to her and smiled making her blush.

Fuu: (Heart eyes) CHU!

Mugen: Don't be so Dramatic Fuu.