Y/n vs the Doppleganger!

You soon had Begun to Enter Hyrulian castle after you had seen Zelda inside of it with the Telescope Purah had and you quickly entered the Castle to investigate.

Y/n: Zelda? Dear? God, Please Hope This better not be A Trap.

Zelda: Y/n...

Y/n: Huh?

Just then Doppelganger Zelda appeared.

D. Zelda: Y/n Please find me.

Y/n: Damnit I Know you're not real!

The Doppelganger then disappeared as you were quickly summoned by A Horde of Monsters that were summoned in!

Y/n: Alright I have to Defeat these things now.

You then Began to kill them all as you kept on trying to follow this Fake Zelda and soon you had ended up in the Main Hall.

Y/n: Huh? Zelda?

Just then the entire room was Transformed back into Brand new as Zelda walked out.

D. Zelda: Y/n, I Missed you. It's been too Long.

Y/n: Tch, You're not Zelda!! The Real Zelda is out there!! You're A Fake!!

She then Began laughing evilly as she smiled.

D. Zelda: Oh, My Dear Y/n... You're Right!

Just then darkness Filled the room as it rose above her And the Spirit of Ganondorf was revealed!

Ganondorf: Hahahahahaha! You Fool! You have Fallen for my Trap!

Y/n: No, I really didn't.

Ganondorf: Oh, Did I? You shall feel the Wrath of My True Power.

He then Began Transforming the Fake Zelda into A Dark apparition that was filled with Gloom and darkness! It was Puppet Ganondorf! He then Began summoning Several Other Copies of itself as you then Pulled out the Master sword!

Y/n: Okay I am ready to do this! One Sword Style: 128 Caliber Pheonix!! Lion Song!! Fire Breathing style: Fire Wheel!!

You then Began destroying them all as they threw everything at you Including Swords, Hammers, and Spears as you kept on destroying them all!

Ganondorf: That is it! I will Slay you Myself!

He then sent out another Blast of Darkness to Kill you when you are distracted but suddenly The Sages had Gotten in the way Repelling the attack!

Y/n: You Guys! You showed up!

Sidon: Y/n! We're here to help!

Ganondorf: Ah, The Sages have finally returned.

Yunobo: Y/n, W-Who is this Guy?

Ganondorf: I see the secret stones have not given all Power. I am Demon King Ganondorf, and I shall rule this world under Darkness!

Ganondorf then disappeared, as you all stood there shocked.

Tulin: So... The Demon King is Real, Huh...?

Y/n: Yes, He is, and it seems like we can't beat him Now.

Riju: Look everyone Ganondorf had To Retreat Right? Which Means he's not at his full Power. If he was then he would have already Killed us all.

Y/n: She's got A Point. He Must still be Building up Power. We can take this to Purah. Maybe she Knows.

Later...

Purah: So, Y/n, that wasn't Princess Zelda Huh. It was Ganondorf.

Y/n: Yes, we're still not strong enough to beat him.

Purah: Hm. From what I Know, we have 4 Sages, and there are Five. We are Missing one.

Everyone was Now in shock once again!

Y/n: Wait, five!? B-But let me see. We have Wind, Fire, Lightning, and Water. I am Light, and I also have time. So who could be the last Sage?

Yunobo: Hey Maybe If we can find Zelda she can Help?

Y/n: ...

Sidon: Y/n, Are you Okay?

Y/n: No. Zelda already helped all she can. She can't help Much More than she already did. I need to remember Who as there with Rauru.

You then Began to Remember all of the People who were with Rauru. There was the 4 Sages, Zelda, and... And...

Y/n: Mineru!? Mineru is the Last Sage! We have to Find her Descendant! But they can anywhere in Hyrule!

Purah: Alright we have to find someone is descended from her. That can't be easy but we can find her. Everyone Will Must Search their own Territories and Y/n you Must search the Ruins of Hyrule. They could have A Clue on her whereabouts. Search all of the Major Ruins and Don't stop Looking.

Y/n: Right! Let's go Guys we have to find whoever this person is. They can be Our last Shot to beating Ganondorf!

Sages: Yes, Sir!

And Now the Search has Begun to Mineru's Descendant has Begun but little did you know was that Mineru is Secretly still around somehow.