A Yandere Stealing Memories! / California King Bed!

Soon Yasuho Had Taken you back to where she knew you would be safe which is the Higashikata Household Unfortunately where that Jackass who tried to Kiss Her Lived, but Thankfully they were all very Hospitable.

You were quickly Introduced to the entire Family who all run A Import Fruit empire and had participated in the steel ball run, which gave you some stuff to talk about, and of course, they seemed like very Nice People.

Left to Right: You already Know Joshu, That Pepe Le Pew Level Moron, But there's also the second sister Daiya, The Eldest Daughter Hato, The Father Norisuke, and the wife of the oldest son Mitsuba and their only grandchild Tsurugi)

You Just smiled and began conversing with the family except for Joshu who still held A Grudge for you temporarily taking his eyesight, and surprisingly Norisuke had put you in charge of Diaya, as she wants to hang out with you.

Meanwhile with Yasuho she was being Pushed out the Premises by A Maid.

Yasuho: Hey What's going on? I Invited him here! I Just want to see that he will be Okay!

Kei: I am so sorry Yasuho but you Must leave the premises for now. Master Norisuke's orders.

Kei Nijimura (She is A Young Maid who shows no emotion whatsoever/ She pretty Much Hates the Higashikata Family for some reason/ Stand: Born this way)

She then Locked the gates and walked back inside making Yasuho very suspicious.

Back with you...

You were now in Daiya's room as the second child was trying to seduce you by sprawling herself across her own bed even riding up her own skirt to reveal her own Panties.

Y/n: (Blushing) Huh? Daiya? Are you Good?

Daiya: (Blushing) Do you Like me~ Y/n-Sama~

Y/n: (Blushing) N-No... AAAGH!

You got A Memory Knocked out of you as it landed in Daiya's Hand as A Little Pod, and you were A Little confused.

Y/n: W-What was that?

Daiya: That was my Stand Sweetcakes. I Stole A Memory of yours.

Y/n: W-What!? W-Which one!?

Daiya: Something about A Little Blue haired girl, in Preschool.

Y/n: GIVE THAT BACK!!

Daiya: Nu-Uh-Uh, you try and lie to me again and I'll take another memory.

Y/n: I swear I will rip your Throat out and- AAGH!

Daiya then Pulled out another Memory as she smiled.

Daiya: Oh No A Ninja best friend. His Name?

Y/n: I-I God I don't know! I feel so dirty...

Daiya: That's my Stands power. California King Bed. Isn't that amazing Babe~ We're going to be together~ As Long as I don't stand in your shadow we're bound forever~

 Isn't that amazing Babe~ We're going to be together~ As Long as I don't stand in your shadow we're bound forever~

California King Bed (A Stand that can steal memories from people that Lie)

You had no choice but to follow her along, as she walked into the Walk in Closet to try some new Clothes, she wants your Opinion on and probably make your Nose bleed as you had A Plan. You used Soft and wet to take the sound from the light switch as you turned it on as you prepared to put her in your Shadow, but she quickly evaded it as she smiled.

Daiya: Oh, What A Shame~ You're A Very Bad boy and Bad boys need to be Punished~ Get me A Big Sundae~ Extra Chocolate~

Y/n: Why would I come alone? I would Love to spend every moment with you.

Daiya: Oh, Good Idea sweetie~

You both then walked into the Kitchen, and you opened the fridge to see what is inside when suddenly she was Trapped in your Shadow.

Daiya: Oh, More whipped Cream~ I want to spread it all over our Lips~

Y/n: Oh Really? Well... 

Soft and Wet: ORA!

You then smacked her in the face as you then slammed her into the counter!

Daiya: Huh!? B-But you were supposed to be under my control!

Y/n: Sucker! I got you in my shadow from the Fridge Light!

Daiya: Wait does that mean-? Huh? You want to spend every moment with me?

Y/n: (Sigh) Look Daiya, I understand you Like me but that's not right. I'm not going to Hold A Grudge but I say we start over. Okay? You can be in My Harem, but you need to stop pulling that crap on me. It's not Nice or even legal, I think.

Daiya: (Blushing) Okay, can we still have some Sundae's?

Y/n: Soon. I got to do some research first. I think I could be on A Lead to how I ended up here.