Sakura's Own Saber!

We Open up in the Living room with Sakura (Type-Moon verse) and Artoria with you and the Saber Looking at the Woman Sakura had brought with her and you were Both A Little shocked by this revelation.

Y/n: Well, you weren't Kidding. You do have your own Artoria.

Sakura: (Sweat drop) Hehe, yeah... I know...

Y/n: So, Do we call you... Saber Alter?

Saber Alter: Silence Nave. I have no Need to talk to weaklings such as you.

Saber Alter (She is an Alternate Version of Artoria Pendragon who has been consumed by Darkness/ She is nowhere near as strong as our Saber though/ She Loves Strength but Hates weakness)

Y/n: Uh... Okay... Sorry about that.

Sakura: Heh, Yeah, she's not bad Trust me. She Just Loves to destroy her Opponents in Great Battles.

Saber Alter: It is the Duty of A Hero to do so.

Artoria: Oh Yes, but with Great duty, Honor, and Chivalry.

Saber Alter: If Must.

Artoria: Uh-Huh.

Saber Alter: You.

Y/n: Me?

Saber Alter: Yes, I wish to test your Metal. In A Fight to Ones destruction.

Y/n: Are you sure? I'm Quite Strong.

Saber Alter: Yes, I Quite Am.

Y/n: Uh... Okay.

Sakura/Atoria: (Sigh) Oh Boy here we go again...

Soon...

You were out in the Middle of the Training Field with Alter Saber as she smiles, and she Pulled out her Black Sword!

Alter Saber: Alright then prepare to Lose.

Y/n: I Highly doubt that. HAAAAAAAAA!!

You then Turned into A SSJ, as you smiled.

Alter Saber: What!?

Y/n: Wanna test that theory Now?

Alter Saber: Fine then!

She then Flew up into the Air and Began Charging a Powerful Blast of Dark Magic!

Alter Saber: MANA BURST!!

You then Bitch Slapped it away into Space much to her Shock and Horror!

Alter Saber: ...

Y/n: You Done?

Alter Saber: Not Yet! TYRANT CLAP!!

She then charged several Tentacles of Massive Black energy and then Began firing it all at once as you Just smiled.

Y/n: BIG BANG ATTACK!!

You then countered her attack with A Low Power and low charge Big Bang attack so it wouldn't hurt her.

Y/n: Are you done yet?

Alter Saber: H-Huh? W-What the?

You then Slammed her down to the ground as you then Put your foot on her head when she tries to get up.

Y/n: (Sigh) Geez, Stop trying to call others week. I have fought dozens of Opponents that could wipe the floor with you. You're not even as strong as my Artoria. Train, and Get stronger Nave. It worked for me.

Alter Saber: Tch... So Strong... Oh God, I Love it!

Y/n/Artoria/Sakura: Huh!?

Alter Saber: (Blushing) I-I never asked this since my Late wife but... May I please go and Have a Meal with you?

Y/n: I... Okay... You want some Ramen?

Alter Saber: Sounds Good.

Y/n: (Thoughts) Heh, She's Kind of Cute when you get past that Shell.