Robo and the Forest! / Lucca's Biggest Regret!

Soon After Beating the Fiend generals It is shown that in Modern times in the Kingdom of Guardia Humans and Fiends now Live side by Side in Jovial Peace. 

The Next Part that was mentioned was A Forest Being Grown and you had Taken Marle and Robo to A Desert 400 years ago, where there was A Woman named Fiona growing A Single Sapling.

Y/n: Where did this Plant come from Ma'am?

Fiona: Actually, I had never been able to grow anything here, but this Sapling is quite resilient and can survive anything. It has been in my family's hands for Thousands of Years.

You then remembered how Back in 12,000 BC You had A Woman who kept A Plant safe from Queen Zeal and you told her to keep it safe.

Y/n: We need to grow A Forest.

Robo: I shall do it.

Marle: Robot?

Robo: It shall take Many years, years that I have as A Robot. You can Travel into the Future and meet with me again. For you it will be A Moment.

Y/n: Alright Robo we'll see you in 400 Years time.

Robo: Will do.

Time Skip!

Robo had quickly Begun work You and Marle had Taken the Epoch to the Modern day and instead of A Desert there is A Massive Forest and in the center of that forest there is A Shrine. You both walked in to see Robo in the altar all rusted and dirty. You Pulled him off as he woke up.

Y/n: Robo?

Robo: Greetings Old Friend. I have seen so Many Birds.

Y/n: Good Pal.

That Night you all decided to have A Camp out to celebrating meeting after 400 years, with everyone in your group there. Lucca was repairing and Cleaning Robo as she smiles.

Lucca: So Robo how was your time?

Robo: Very Good. I have done so Much work. I have done so Much Good.

Lucca: Good.

Robo: I also have so Much time to Think.

Y/n: Like What?

Robo: I have realized that Lavos is not the one creating Gates.

Y/n: Then who is?

Robo: That I don't know. I think that it Maybe A Great Power. A Greater Power than Any of us or even Lavos. One That had Created Gates to fix it's regrets.

Frog: When A Person is on their death bed, they begin to remember everything they had done as second memories, wishing they would have done things differently.

Marle: Do you think that's what's Happening? That we're doing this to fix things that were meant to be Fixed for some dying Higher power?

Robo: I don't know. I simply cannot answer that.

Marle: Hey Lucca, is there anything you regret?

Lucca: Well, I- N-No, It's nothing...

Marle: Sorry for asking.

Lucca: No, It's Okay.

Later...

Soon Everyone had Fallen asleep as Lucca had woken up and she walked off to see A Gate. She then decided to go by herself as then she ended up going back to 10 Years ago. She then Looked around and she realized something.

Lucca: I am in my childhood.

She then Went to Another room and saw A Book that says the Password is "My One true Love".

She then walked into A Room to see the day where Lucca's Mom Lara was Put into A Wheelchair permanently. Lara was Cleaning the Machines when suddenly her Dress was caught onto the Gears as the Young Lucca tries to free her with no results and Lucca decides to put in the Password "Lara" and the Machine stopped saving her mom from being disabled for life.

She then went back to the Modern Day where Robo is waiting for her.

Robo: Are you Okay?

Lucca: Yeah, I am.

Robo: I have something for you.

He then Opens up A Chamber in his Chest and he revealed A Sapphire.

Robo: I had Taken sap from the Trees, and I had been compressing it for 400 years to make this. Maybe you can do something with this.

Lucca: Thanks, Robo.

The Next day You and Lucca had returned to her home to see Pythagoras walking around with A Tea Set.

Pythagoras: Oh, Lucca it has been A While, hasn't it? You and your Little Journeys. You haven't checked in since the Gate Key.

Lucca: Yes, I wanted to see if-

Lara: Lucca!

Just then Lara appeared, and she was dancing around all Happily actually walking!

Lucca: Mom!

Lucca then Hugged her mom as she Hugged back.

Lucca: Mom? Are you0?

Lara: Okay? Yep! I am Planning to clean the whole House Today and then go on A Nice Walk!

Lucca was about to shed happy tears and you placed A hand on her shoulder giving her A Nice smile, letting her know that Robo told you and she did the right thing.