Let's Take out Dalton! / The Truth about Magus!

Soon the Ladies began to wake up in A Prison Cell with all of their weapons and Gear removed, and there was no Escape.

Marle: Oh No! We're Trapped in Prison!

Ayla: No! Ayla is Strong! Ayla can Beat People without weapons!

Lucca: She's right we can go up the ladder and we can escape.

They all then climbed A Ladder to see their actually High above the clouds!

Lucca: Wait, we're in the clouds which means... We're in the Flying airship the Blackbird!

Marle: What do we do now?

Ayla: We Fight!

Lucca: Exactly. We could take the Air Ducts and get our stuff back!

Marle: Right!

Soon the Ladies had ended up beating the Crap out of the Guards and stealing their stuff back Travelling by Air ducts, and soon they ended at the top of the Ship, Where A Massive King Golem is being summoned!

Marle: What does this thing-?

King Golem: 5...

Marle: Guys we need to Attack now!

Ayla: We'll see.

Marle/Lucca: Huh?

King Golem: 4...

Marle: Ayla Help us attack it!

Ayla: Ayla has Plan.

King Golem: 3...

Ayla: Now that Number is at 3 Ayla will have super strength!

She then Tried attacking it, but it didn't do much!

Ayla: Oh, Ayla was wrong.

King Golem: 2...

Lucca: So, Any Last words?

Ayla: Ayla Loves you two.

Marle: I never get to Told Y/n how Much I Cared about him.

Lucca: Us too.

King Golem: 1... I... I... Are we in the Air?! Huh!? GET ME OUT OF HERE!

It then Opened up A Portal and sent itself back there!

Lucca: Oh, I Guess everything Worked out after all.

Just then They were nearly shot By a Bunch of Energy Bolts as Dalton flew over on the Epoch!

Lucca: The Epoch!

Dalton: No! The Royal air Throne! Hahahaha!

They all then Jumped onto the Ship as they smiled Cracking their fists!

Dalton: Um...

Marle: Each of us will get A Turn. 1 Minute each.

Marle/Ayla: Right.

Dalton: Oh No...

A/n: 0:05-0:10

Dalton was now Black and Blue and Bloody as he then smiled.

Dalton: Fine then I'll Just summon my King Golem!

He then Opens up A Portal but instead he Got Sucked instead!

Lucca: Yes! We got the Epoch Back!

Marle: Yeah, but this is only A Hollow Victory. We Lost Y/n.

Lucca: We need to get some help. But first!

They then Began shooting down the Giant airship as it then fell into the Ocean.

Time Skip!

Soon they had Picked up Frog, And Robo as they had ended up Visiting a New Cliff face where Magus had Appeared!

Magus: You Fools!

Lucca/Marle/Frog: Magus!?

Magus: Yes! It is Me! Look Everyone, you have all changed the course of History!

Robo: Statement: That doesn't make sense.

Magus: Let me explain it to all of your inferior Minds. Things were originally supposed to Play out differently. You see in the Original events Zeal was Powering the Machine as Zeal, Schala, and the Three Gurus had accidentally created Several Gates and that Poor Boy Janus was there as well showing up at the wrong time. You see Balthazar ended up Far into the Future after Lavos had wrecked the world, Melchior in The Modern Day, And Gaspar at the end of time, And Finally that Poor Boy Janus was sent back to 400 Years before your time and was Picked up by Ozzie and some of the fiends during A Patrol.

Marle: Y-You're Janus...

Magus: Oh Yes, give the Monkey A Degree Why Don't You? I'm warning you all if you continue down this Path then you will all go down the Same Path as that fool!

Frog then Pulled out his sword pointing it at him!

Frog: Still your Tongue Magus! He is A Hero for trying to stop Lavos!

Magus: Fine Kill me then!

But Frog Just puts his sword back instead.

Frog: No. Killing you won't bring Y/n or Cyrus Back. Lets go.

They all then Prepared to Leave as Magus stopped them.

Magus: Stop! I wish to come with you.

Ayla: Why?

Magus: I don't have to say why. It's Just the enemy of the Enemy is My Friend. I see we have to work together to defeat Lavos.

Robo: Data Acquired: Due to your crushing defeat he is right.

Lucca: Fine, thankfully we have enough room in the Epoch.

Magus: Now I have A Way to Bring Y/n Back.

Everyone: You do!?

Magus: Yes, I do. You see everyone The Guru of time Has a Way of restoring old Timelines back to the way they were as if they were previously Lost. He is at the end of time like I said.

Marle: We Might have Met Him! We can go there now!

They all then Hopped into the Epoch and they all ended up going towards the Foward where they saw the Sea Palace rising from the Sea floating Ominously in the sky, as they then Jumped into the end of time to see the Old Man himself!