The Tale of Big News Morgans!

Meanwhile halfway across The World There was A Huge Airship that was Docked in the Middle of an Island in the new world as A Bunch of People are running around with Papers, Newspapers, Pictures, and Reports.

Suddenly A Government Official walked on Board, and everything stopped when he walked on Board.

Government Official: I wish to see Morgans about his... Content.

The Ship then went into A Rush as someone went to grab The Head of their Ship who was Currently in their Office reviewing the Reports in his Giant room filled with Tons of Papers that towered high and Lit Red in Darkness!

Reporter: Morgans Sir! A Government Official is here! He wants to speak to you!

Morgans: Really? Tch! I would Love to speak to him Immediately! Nobody can tell me what I can put in my news!

Big News Morgans (He is A Giant Bird Man who runs the World Governments Biggest newspaper the World Economy News/ He is A Man who is Obsessed with Getting the Scoop on the biggest of events/ He believes he gets to decide what gets put on the news ...

Big News Morgans (He is A Giant Bird Man who runs the World Governments Biggest newspaper the World Economy News/ He is A Man who is Obsessed with Getting the Scoop on the biggest of events/ He believes he gets to decide what gets put on the news and nobody can tell him otherwise/ He is Fascinated with You and Luffy ever since the Paramount war and was the first person ever since the Gorosei to learn of Gear 5 and he spreaded it to the world/ He seems to be super powerful and yet can't fly/ He controls an Army of Seagulls who pull his ship around the world and help deliver news Papers)

He then met with the Government Official and things got Heated.

Government Official: I'm telling you need to Censor your Content!! It's very Pro-Pirate and ever since you released the news of Monkey D. Luffy the world now knows of Joy boy's Existence!!

Morgans: Hehehe.

Suddenly Morgans eyes Glow blue with Flames he cocked his Fist back.

Morgans: You don't get to dictate my News! Not anyone gets to!!

He then Uppercuts the Official as he slammed against the ground!

Reporter 2: Holy Crap! He Just Punched out An Official!

Morgans: Everyone Set sail! We're heading to the Last Place the World Government can touch us! New Tokyo!

Everyone then got prepared as they all set off with Millions of Seagulls wearing Pilot hats pulling into the sky flying off as Morgans walked into his Office Ranting!

Morgans: No one gets to tell me what's my news going to be! I am the King of the news World, The Leader of Free Speech, the Rapper of the Free press! I get to decide what's on my News, and No one can tell me otherwise! As I am big news Morgans!

Just then A Reporter ran in holding Phone.

Reporter 3: Sir! Sir! Someone's on the Phone for you!

Morgans: Hm?

Reporter 3: It's Apparently the News Club of One Star Academy. They Would like to talk to you about your Visit.

Morgans: Oh, Young Newspeople Huh? I do Live for the News.