The Hylian Wedding.

We Open up Back at the Mansion A While after Zelda has been saved. You Looked at your right arm and it was back to Normal. You no Long had All of the Powers the arm has Granted you, but it was Fine. Rauru and Sonia were in Peace now.

You stood in A Tent Looking into the Mirror, as It then Opened to reveal Math.

Math: You had one Hell of an adventure, Huh?

Y/n: Yep. You can't Believe what I had to go through.

Math: Any New girls?

Y/n: Probably. Purah and Rijin Confessed after we began Planning the wedding.

Math: So Marrying A Princess Huh? I Guess that Makes you A King.

Y/n: I Guess, but we're still rebuilding.

Math: True, True. Another Wives for Wives night I Guess.

Y/n: Yeah.

Math: I'll be at the Altar waiting for you. It's about to Begin in 5 Minutes.

Y/n: Right.

Five Minutes Later you were at the Altar with everyone there and it was being Officiated by an Hylian Priest. You stood there nervously, as soon the Organ Began Playing you saw Zelda and she Looked Truly Beautiful.

 You stood there nervously, as soon the Organ Began Playing you saw Zelda and she Looked Truly Beautiful

Y/n: (Thoughts) Wow... She Looks Truly Beautiful... My Princess...

Hylian Priest: Good evening, everyone as we are here to celebrate the Union between Y/n L/n and Princess Zelda. Y/n do you take Care of Zelda in sickness and In Health, In Wealth or in Poor, and even In Love and In Lost.

Y/n: I do.

Hylian Priest: Zelda do you take care Y/n in sickness and in Health, In wealth and in Poor, and even In Love and In Lost.

Zelda then smiled as she Looked at you.

Zelda: I do.

Hylian Preist: Well in the Name of Hylia, I shall Now Pronounce you Man and Wife. You May now Kiss the Bride.

You and Zelda then Kissed each other as the entire Place erupted into Cheers and you both Smiled as you Held Zelda in your arms, and you were now Officially a Royal Member of Hyrule, but Also you have Zelda as your Wife Now.