The Fruit of Gogo's Training!

Gogo had been Training for A Few Days Now doing things such as Skipping with Milk in hand Pushing Boulders, and even Lifting heavy things and moving them. The Point of the Training is to make one stronger and do strong things.

Soon Gogo Can Jump Much Higher, Run Much Faster, and Punch a Lot harder. 

You had all decided to celebrate at Ichikaru Ramen!

Y/n: Mmm! This is as Good as always!

Gogo: Yeah, this is so Yummy!

Nono: Oi! Stop eating like Pigs! I'm trying to eat here!

Just then A Large Demon Began walking up and stopped in front of Gogo.

Demon: Hey! Kid!

Gogo: Eh?

Demon: You're In my Seat!

She then Looks down to see A Label that says, "Demon Guys seat" She then got Punched in the face sending her flying into A Bench!

Y/n: GOGO!

Nono: You Bastard!

Gogo: Ow! (Deep Mans Voice) This Hurts a Lot!

Demon: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HOW PATHETIC!

Nono: HEY YOU BASTARD!

Demon: Huh!?

Nono then Picked her up and began shaking her around!

Nono: She Might Look Weak, but she trained her butt off to win Some Tournament and she's way stronger than she Looks!

Gogo: Big Sister! (Crying with Old Man's Voice) I Knew you always believed in me.

Nono: Oi. Shut up already!

She then Threw her to the ground as one of the lenses of her Glasses Shattered!

Gogo: I will beat you!

Y/n: Gogo! You're facing the wrong way!

Gogo then realized she was Facing you guys before she was hit by A Spiked Club!

Demon: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Suddenly A Training dummy dressed up Gogo flew across the way as it then fell apart upon Impact, and then Gogo then got up.

Gogo: Okay I am peeved now.

Gogo then removed the Shirt of her Gi to reveal some Muscles.

Y/n: Holy Crap! Is she Costco because she's Carrying Bulk!

Nono: Yeah, I told you she's A Lot stronger than she Looks.

Demon: DIE!!

The Demon then Tried Kicking her but she Grabbed his Leg and twisted it so Hard it shattered!

Demon: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

He then Tried Punching Gogo but she simply rolled out of the way like A Ball dodging the Punch.

Demon: BITCH I TOLD YOU DO DIE!!

She then Jumped on and Grabbed onto his Horns and Began pulling him around!

Demon: AAAAAAAGH!! GET OFF ME!

He then Tried Punch her but she Hopped off and he Managed to Punch himself in the face shooting his brain off into the Distance, as he fell down Dead.

Gogo: Oh, I won. Good.

Y/n: Wow, she is Broken. Like A Gag Manga character.

Gogo: I Win!

Y/n: Yes!