Even Demons are Racist Now? Oh Great!

Soon we Opened up A Magic Class where you, Anos, Misha, and Sasha were all Paired up to Summon a Magical Item and of course, With you and Anos' combined powers you could summon A Super Powerful Magical Staff.

Of course, the next day the teacher decided to do something Cruel.

Emilia Ludowell (She is A Demon Magic Teacher/ She has A Grudge against all Half-Blooded Demons being A Total Racist/ She goes to any means to destroy anyone who disrespects her/ She's Pretty Much a Bitch)

Emilia: Voldigoad, L/n, I am sorry to say this, but your group had Failed.

Misha/Sasha: WHAT!?

Anos: Let me do something really Quick.

He then walked down to A Student on the front row and then proceeded to reach inside of him and then ripped out The Staff She Stored in there!

Anos: Next time Make sure to actually hide your shit well.

Emilia: Tch!

Soon...

We then Open up at the School's Arena as she had sent her Own Brother to fight you. Originally it was going to be Anos, but you stood up for his Position.

Emilia: Damnit! I wanted that Half Blood! Not Him!

You then smiled as you Pulled out your Swords, and the Man Pulled out his Magical Blade.

???: GOOOOOOO! Y/N! YOU CAN DO THIS! YAY!

Y/n: That's the Fan Club. They're all so Cute.

They all Just Blushed as you smiled.

The Y/n Fan Club (They are A Sect of the Unitarians who had formed A Fan club around you/ They're Names are Misa Iliorogue, Ellen, Jessica, Shelia, Xia, Himka, Maia, Carsa, and Nono/ They are all Half-Blooded Demons who all have Unique Powers as w...

The Y/n Fan Club (They are A Sect of the Unitarians who had formed A Fan club around you/ They're Names are Misa Iliorogue, Ellen, Jessica, Shelia, Xia, Himka, Maia, Carsa, and Nono/ They are all Half-Blooded Demons who all have Unique Powers as well)

You then had Quickly Beaten Emilia's Brother with A Ittoryu: Lion Song, as his Blade Shattered and he fell bleeding out. Emilia then realized she had to take matters in her own Hands.

That Night...

The Unitarians Began walking down the Darkened Walkways through the town as then Emilia showed up.

Misa: Um... Miss, Ludowell?

Emilia: Yeah, I'm going to be Honest. I need to get rid of Half breeds like you if it means to getting towards Y/n which leads me to Anos!

She then Created a Giant Black Fire ball to Fire at them but suddenly A Bubble came by.

Emilia: A Bubble?

Just then the Bubble touched the Fire ball as it took away it's Burning and Heat!

Emilia: HUH!?

Y/n: Hello.

You then Landed on the ground as the Fan club Blushes.

Y/n Fan Club: EEEE! It's Y/n-Sama!

Y/n: Hey Girls! Give me A Moment Please.

Emilia: Just show me to Anos so-

Y/n: No.

Emilia: Huh? Why?

Y/n: This.

You then punched her through the Gut.

Emilia: AAAAAAAAAAAGH!

Y/n: You call yourself A Damn Demon? Pathetic.

Emilia: DAMN YOU!

She then Tried to Punch you, but your fist shattered on Impact!

Emilia: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

Y/n: Wow, That's Just sad. Eh, you're cute but damn we need to fix that Racism. Oh, I Know. Heaven's Door!!

You then Wrote down in her Mind "You shall stop being Racist Immediately" and you quickly Healed her.

Y/n: You good Emilia?

Emilia: (Blushing) Um... Yes, Thank you.

Y/n: Good. Glad to have helped you. Anos wanted to turn you into A God damn Half-blood, but I said no. We can solve this another way.

Misa: Um, Y/n-San?

Y/n: Hm? Oh, Right I almost Forgot. You're all in the Harem! Surprise!

Y/n Fan Club: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

They all Just Blushed and Squealed as they nearly passed out.

Y/n: Pretty damn cute. 

You then turned to Emilia as she is Blushing.

Y/n: (Thoughts) She's pretty damn Cute when she's not Being A Racist.