A World of Robots!

You had Now Teamed up with 2B to pretty much Travel along with her to learn more about this world and what had Happened to the Human Population.

2B Had explained that Humanity had been fighting An Alien race for Thousands of years, and both sides used Robots to fight each other. After this Great War Humanity was sent to live in A Space Station while YoRHa Robots Like her are sent to clear Earth of every single Piece of Resistance Left.

Y/n: Wow, That's very Fascinating.

2B: Indeed. It's Our Job to make the world A Safe Place for Re colonization.

Y/n: Oh cool. Wait, is this the earth's future? Wait, what did Trunks say?

Flashback...

Y/n: Hey Son Nice hair!

Trunks: Um, Thanks. I Grew it myself. (Thoughts) Damnit!

Flashback End...

Y/n: No, That's not it.

A Second Flashback...

Trunks: I AM TIRED OF THIS MONKEY KILLING ANDROIDS IN THIS MONDAY TO FRIDAY TIMELINE!

Flashback End...

Y/n: No, No, That's not it. What was it again?

Final Flashback...

Trunks: Multiverse Theories A bitch.

Flashback End...

Y/n: Yeah, That's it! I Guess the Future is Safe.

You then Noticed that 2B Was Just Staring at you.

Y/n: What is it?

2B: You were Just standing there talking to yourself.

Y/n: It's called Reminiscing.

2B: Okay then. Humans are Strange Creatures.

Y/n: Have you ever met A Human?

2B: No. We're left here all by ourselves.

Y/n: Okay, Sad.

Just then someone showed up as you had Gotten on Guard!

Y/n: Okay 2B Stand back! I-

2B: No That is my Partner, 9S.

Y/n: 9S?

9S: Wow, A Human! I've never seen one before.

9S (She is 2B's Partner and he Is Pretty Much Like A Little brother to her/ Unlike 2B Who fights, 9S's Job is too Pretty Much Do Scouting and Reconnaissance but he still has some ability to fight/ He is A Much Newer model as well making him A Lot ...

9S (She is 2B's Partner and he Is Pretty Much Like A Little brother to her/ Unlike 2B Who fights, 9S's Job is too Pretty Much Do Scouting and Reconnaissance but he still has some ability to fight/ He is A Much Newer model as well making him A Lot younger than his Partner)

Y/n: Yeah, I'm A Human. Nice to meet you Kid.

You then shook his hand as he smiled.

9S: Yes, 2B Is such A Great Partner. Right 2B? 2B?

2B Just Stood there having Vietnam flashbacks of every time she had to Kill 9S And had his Blood staining her hands.

2b: Yes. Yes, I am.

9S: Yep!

Y/n: Uh-Huh. So where do we go next?

2B: We need to head back to base Now. I need to Recharge.

Y/n: Oh Yeah, You're A Robot. Man, thousands of years in time and you still rely on batteries. Some things never change. Like People being Fascinating in many different ways, or Apple Making a Slightly better phone every year and charging people the hell out of it.

9S: That was Kind of Deep.

Y/n: Thanks.