My Date with Marle!

Of course, after your Adventures across Time with your Ragtag group of Friends there are Of course more girls to add to the Harem as always and one of them was Princess Nadia of Guardia or as you know her as Marle.

Soon you had Begun to Make A Delicious Dinner with Wagyu Steak, Seasoned Fried Potato Cuts, and even Collard Greens, as you just smiled.

Y/n: Okay Dinner is Set. Now for my next Move.

You then Grabbed A Basket of Flower Petals and Began throwing it down the Stairs and leading into the Kitchen.

Y/n: Oh Marle! Your Dinner is Ready!

Marle then walked out of her room wearing A Black T-Shirt with A Stenciled in Image of the Epoch, and A Pair of Jean Overalls to create this overall tomboyish Look along with her Ponytailed hair.

Marle: Oh Y/n this is so Nice!

Y/n: Thanks. I thought you deserved to be spoiled after the whole thing with The Time Travel and all that.

Marle: Oh, Thank you!

Marle then Jumped into your Arms as you carried her down the Stairs and you had then Placed her onto A Table as you Began to serve Her A Whole Small steak, A Serving of Potato's, and A Bowl of Collard greens as she smiled.

Y/n: Hey Marle.

Marle: Yes?

Y/n: I have been wondering something. Should I actually call you Nadia, because I Know that's Your real name, and I don't want to be disrespectful or something.

Marle: Well Yeah that is True, but You always Knew me as Marle, and I don't want to be Known Princess Nadia. That is my Royal Name, but the Name I am known by to all of my friends is Marle, and So it is as well to you, my Boyfriend. So please call me Marle.

Y/n: Okay, Marle.

She then Pecked you on the cheek as she Blushed and you Just smiled, sweetly.