The World of Paper Moon King!

Yasuho soon woke up in the Cellar of the Higashikata Household and she Looked around to see A Bunch of Old Articles and Notes about the Old Race and was spooked when Tsurugi suddenly appeared before her.

Yasuho: Oh Hello Tsurugi.

Tsurugi: ...

Yasuho: Are you Okay?

Tsurugi: ...

Yasuho then Began feeling their shoulders when suddenly she realized something A Little creepy. Tsurugi isn't A Girl... That's A Boy in Drag.

Yasuho: Y-You're A-

Tsurugi: A Boy? I Know.

Yasuho Spooked quickly scooted back as Tsurugi began folding A Little Origami Frog.

Tsurugi: Yes, you thought I was A Girl, right? Yeah, It's because of the Family Curse. All Firstborn sons are raised as girls until they are 12. My Father had gone through the same thing and so has my grandfather.

Yasuho scared then summoned her Stand, as A Pink Apparition appeared next to her.

Paisley Park

Yasuho: (Whisper) Go Get Y/n.

Pasiley Park then go and went to get you as Tsurugi then Stole Yasuho Phone and Much to her shock made An Origami frog out of it.

Yasuho then reached out for the Origami Phone frog when suddenly it leapt up and tried to attack her but Tsurugi turns her Phone back to normal as she then took Yasuho walked upstairs to find A Room that had A Bunch of Amenities, as she walked out

Yasuho: I Guess that room is meant to take people Prisoner, right? Hm?

She then kept on walking as Tsurugi followed her and she had gotten A Text from you saying you'll meet her at the Cafe.

Yasuho: Yes!

She then quickly ended up at the Local Cafe with Tsurugi continuing to follow her, and just standing there staring at her.

Tsurugi: If you get stuck I can offer Help.

Yasuho: Go! Shoo!

The Little Kid Just kept staring at her as she begins to realize something is off when the waitress came by having A Cold emotionless face, as she continued to walk by the Mannequins and window Washer also have the same face.

Yasuho: Uh, It Must be my Contacts. Yeah, that's it.

She then ran off back Home as she saw her Mother Playing Video Games on the Couch.

Suzyuo Hirose (Yasuho's Carefree and Video game Playing Mother)

Suzyuo: Oh Hello Yasuho how was your day?

Yasuho: Yeah, I don't have time for that.

Suzyuo: Yasuho what is your deal?

Yasuho: I don't Know Just leave me alone.

She then walked into the Bathroom to put on some new Contacts as Her Mother walked in.

Suzyuo: What is your deal Yasuho? Is that anyway to talk to your mother?

She then Looked over to see she had the same face and spooked she looked into the Mirror to see the same face! She then Look around and saw that all of the Family Pictures all have the same face!

Yasuho: Oh No, something is going on here.

She then ran off as Suzyuo thought smiled thinking she has A Boyfriend and was about to tease her about it but she ran off too quickly and she quickly got on her Phone tries to text you about what is Happening, but Tsurugi stopped her, and he still has his own face making A Paper Plane!

Tsurugi: You Know Yasuho the family goal is simple. Prosperity for the next generation.

He then sent the Paper plane flying towards you as soon you were walking by and stepped on it.

Y/n: Huh? Is this someone's Paper plane? I- HUH!?

You then saw that everyone had the same face as Yasuho was seeing and you immediately got on the defensive.

Y/n: Okay another Stand user. Of course.