Attacking the Black Omen!

Soon you had Gathered the entire team which consisted of You, Lucca, Marle, Robo, Ayla, Frog, and Magus as you all quickly Hopped onto the Upgraded Epoch and all quickly flew out to 12,000 BC Where it First Rose out of the sea.

Lucca: Okay it seems Like the Black Omen has some Great Defenses! Looks Like Turrets and Laser Guides beams!

Y/n: Nothing I had ever dealt with before. Just Land on the Platform.

Just then you had all Landed the Epoch onto the Platform, and the Turrets then Began to fire A Bunch of Energy Blasts at all of you forcing all of you to take cover as you ended up pulling out the Swords of Oden!

Y/n: Alright Take this!! Niitroyu: Water Breathing: Climbing Water Wheel Black Rope Dragon Twister!!

Soon you had quickly destroyed all of the Turrets as everyone else got out!

Marle: Thank God You're around.

Lucca: I'll Hack into the system to open the door.

Robo: I shall Help.

Soon you had all Hacked into the door and opened it up as you all then ran inside and soon you had all encountered Queen Zeal!

Queen Zeal: How did all of you get Here? No Matter! You cannot stop me!

Frog: What do you mean?

Queen Zeal: Because don't you see it? I am now Immortal! Lavos had Made me Immortal and when the day he rises comes We shall rule the world together!!

Magus: Tch, you are A Fool, aren't you? You are not Immortal, your faith is Lavos is Misplaced. The Black Winds howl as the People turn to Dust. That will Happen to you too.

Queen Zeal: Silence your Tongue false Prophet!! Lavos had Given me some of his Power and I shall destroy all of you!!

She then summons A Massive Horrifying Monster that was Imbued with Lavos' Power as it Began to attack, and Zeal ran off to A Higher level!

Ayla: Zeal is Coward!

Y/n: We Know! We need to attack Now!

Marle: Right! Let's go!

You all then Began to attack the Monster as it was extremely dangerous due to it literally being Imbued with Lavos' Power as soon you all have quickly destroyed the Giant Monster and you all quickly continued to Climb up the Black Omen as there were even more Giant Monsters Imbued with Lavos' Power, and soon you had all gotten to the top Platform where Queen Zeal stood there!

Queen Zeal: YOU DAMN FOOLS! YOU DO NOT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND THE POWER THAT YOU ARE DEALING WITH ME!

Magus: You have Gone Mad from Lavos' Power! Surrender now so we May stop him!

Queen Zeal: Hahahahahaha! FOOLS!!! Why you were dilly Dallying across Time Like a Bunch of Fools, I Have Imbued myself with so Much of Lavos' Power that I am UNSTOPPABLE!!!

Queen Zeal then turned into A Giant Disembodied head with A Pair of Giant Hands!

Y/n: Holy Crap!

Ayla: What should we do?

Magus: I say we Attack! We throw everything we got at it!

Y/n: Right! Throw everything you Got!

They all then Began to Attack the Giant Head that is Queen Zeal as you charged an Attack!

Y/n: Gear 3!! Conquerors Kamehamehaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

You then Launched a Giant Attack which combined with all of the other attacks to destroy the Queen Zeal as soon it had stopped her!

Queen Zeal: No! No!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO! LAVOS! GIVE ME MORE OF YOUR POWER!

She then began taking more of its Powers but Just then the Icey grounds Began to shake and shift and shaking apart as soon as the ground cracked apart and Lavos Began rising!! Zeal had Awoken Lavos!!

Y/n: Okay everyone! This is the Final fight so Don't Hold back anything!!

You then Pulled out the Rainbow Sword as Lavos Began to rise to meet the Black Omen and all of you!