Blaire: Witch Project!

Soon The five of you began heading for the Forests outside of new Tokyo as you had called for some Help, from your best friend in the whole wide world.

Math: Dude, What's Up?

Y/n: Hey Dude, the Yakuza are after us and-

Math: Say no more.

Y/n: Why?

Math: Some guy named Ken tried Taunting me, so I chased him off with A Rasengan.

Y/n: You have more control than I have.

Math: Dealing with Naruto you would know.

Y/n: Indeed.

Misako: Hey are we going or not?

Y/n: Sorry! Look Math can you Please search for any Oddities in the Forest?

Math: I can try.

He then Placed his knees and hands on the ground as he used A Hidden Earth Village Technique he learned from the Locals and then discovered something indeed odd.

Math: Yep. I sense A Forest cluster in the Shape of a Large Hut. 10 Miles away.

Marian: Wow, That's pretty good.

Misako: Well, let's Kick some Ass.

Just then Ghouls, Rakes, Ghosts, and even other Supernatural Monsters showed up as you stopped.

Kyoko: KYYYYYAH! GHOSTS! AGH!

Y/n: Kyoko calm down! We can fight them! 

Provie: How? I'm not sure we can hit Ghosts.

Y/n: Leave that to Us. Math?

Math: Heh! right!

You both then coated your Fists in Armament Haki as you both then Began Punching the hell out of the Ghosts as the girls handled everything else that can be dealt with by simply Punching it without Haki!

Soon...

Soon you had all made it to the Huge Wooden Hut where there were decks of Cards, Magic Potions, and even Magical Dream catchers.

Marian: What is this? Some Alternative Medicine?

Y/n: Nope this is clearly A Magic Shop. I've seen this before.

Provie: You've seen this before?

Y/n: Eleven times as A Matter of Fact. 

Just then A Witch appears with Magic!

Blaire (A Witch who had become an Orphan after Losing her Parents who were both Magic Users/ She is A Master of all magic, even controlling Minds/ Only ever does it for A Price)

Blaire: So, what do you all want?

Y/n: Do you know A Spell you put on Marian?

Blaire: I don't know I put A Lot of spells on A Lot of people. Could you describe her?

Marian: She Looks exactly like me.

Blaire: Oh Right, yes, Some People Paid me off to Mind control that Woman. Saying that They'll pay me huge Money.

Kyoko: Well, we broke the spell.

Blaire: You did what?

Kyoko: I Just said we Broke the spell!

Blaire: What? How? How could you even do that?

Y/n: I basically rewrote her Mind to remove it.

Blaire: Excuse me!? That Bullshit!? I'm Losing Money on this! Thanks to my damn Guarantee I have to redo the spell for Free! I'm Losing out big money here!

Misako: You could I don't know. Not Pull spells on People.

Blaire: Well, I'm not making money then Now Am I? Okay that's it! You all can Pay!

She then Began Pulling out A Deck of Cards as she then summons A Banner representing the card she pulled.

Blaire: Ah, the Lovers Card.

She then summoned A Giant Fire ball, and you Just ate it.

Blaire: Huh? Excuse me? How-?

Y/n: Fire Dragon Roar!!

You then blasted her full of fire!

Blaire: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

Y/n: Okay now would you Please tell us, why were you working with those People?

Blaire: Okay fine... Look it all Happened before I was born.

Kyoko: Oh, I Love a Story!

Blaire: It all Happened when my parents Met.

Kyoko: Ooh, I Love a Love story even more!

Blaire: One day they were running out of Love, so they had A Child. Me. My Father was A Master Magician, and my mother was an expert Fortune teller. Of course, I was born with great Magical Powers, even being able to control Minds at age 5. I was sure as hell, which is real by the way, that I was going to live A Good Life.

Kyoko: Aww, I Love Happy stories even more!

Misako: Wait, can you go back to the Point about hell being real?

Kyoko: Shh, I want to get to the end!

Blaire: Of course, one day my Father opened up A Portal to another realm and got my mom and Him stuck in there. Of course, I wasn't going to go to no Orphanage, so I quickly ran towards the Forest and found this Place where I Opened up A Magic Shop to sell things and make A Living.

You then Hugged her surprising her.

Blaire: H-Huh?

Y/n: Blaire that is so sad, and don't worry I will be there for you whenever you have an Issue.

Blaire: (Blushing) T-Thank you...

Misako: So, Any Idea where we go next?

Blaire: Yeah You should go to see that Celebrity Chef Primp.

Math: You mean that Mexican Bobby flay?

Blaire: Yep. Go and see him.

Y/n: Thanks!

Blaire: (Blushing) You're welcome. Come by if you ever want to learn any new Magic. It isn't free of course!