A Blowhole of a Tale!

Soon Michiru and Nazuna had Settled into New Tokyo and got enrolled in Star Academy and all that stuff and as soon as it happened someone showed up to shake things up A Little.

Kinue: Honey A Dolphin girl here is to see you!

Y/n: A Dolphin-? Nina!? Holy shit!

You then ran to A Girl who was Happy to see you!

Nina: Y/n! It's you! I've been Looking for you all over!

Nina Flip (The Daughter of Giuliano Flip/ She is A woman who is Usually so amazed by Human culture despite what her Father Says and she is Secretly a Streamer behind his Back/ She met Michiru after the latter got in trouble with her Father and the...

Nina Flip (The Daughter of Giuliano Flip/ She is A woman who is Usually so amazed by Human culture despite what her Father Says and she is Secretly a Streamer behind his Back/ She met Michiru after the latter got in trouble with her Father and they became Fast Friends/ She also Became your Friend as well)

Nina then Hugged you as she smiled!

Nina: Why didn't you tell me Michiru was here? I would have come too!

Y/n: Wait how did you get here?

Nina: Oh, That's easy! I'll tell you as soon as Possible.

Soon You had Michiru and Nazuna sit down as Nina Greeted them.

Michiru: Holy Crap! Nina! I didn't know you were here! How did you get here?!

Nazuna: This is Nina? What Kind of Beastman is she?

Nina: I'm A Dolphin! See?

She then Turned into A Dolphin!

Nazuna: Oh, that is so cute!

Y/n: Indeed!

Nina Just Blushed as she explained what Happened.

Nina: Well After Y/n showed up I was able to realize he brought you two here and since all of my best Friends are here, I decided to come here as well!

Y/n: Wait how did your Dad Take it?

Nina: Actually, I didn't tell him. I Took the first Train down here, really. Hehe, Sorry.

You, Michiru, and Nazuna all Just had A Sweat drop expression on your faces.

Y/n: (Sweat drop) Normally I wouldn't accept that but Considering your Dad's Hating ass I can Understand. 

Nina: Thanks! Now I need to find A Place to stay and-

Y/n: No Way!

Nina: Huh?

Y/n: You're Staying here! No Questions!

You then Picked her up Bridal Style as she smiled.

Y/n: Here you go I'm giving you your own room and Maybe a Pool and everything! I know People.

Nina: Oh, Thank you Y/n!

She then Kissed you on the cheek as you smiled.

Y/n: (Blushing) Aww, Thanks Nina.

Nina: (Blushing) Oh Yeah, it's Nothing! Promise!

Michiru/Nazuna: Cute!