Relaxing with Riju!

We Open up outside of the Mansion inside of the Training Grounds where Riju was pretty Much practicing with her Sage powers as he was Blowing up Robotic Test Dummies who were all modeled after Gibdo's and she was blasting them all away.

You then walked outside to Try and Hug Riju, but she suddenly Hit you with Lightning!

Y/n: AAAAAAGH!

Riju: Oh My God Y/n I'm so sorry!

Y/n: AAAA- Hahahahaha! I'm Just Kidding. I'm Immune to Electrical Attacks, Remember?

Riju then got angry and Punched your shoulder.

Y/n: Ow!

Riju: Jerk! You got me worried for nothing.

Y/n: Ah, I'm sorry Riju. You want me to do something nice for you?

Riju: Yeah.

Y/n: Good. Now Get Dressed because I have A Surprise for you.

You soon you were in the Living room Just preparing something to eat Riju came in smiling after getting Dressed. She was wearing A Blue Tank top and A Long white Skirt with Green Sandals, which all complimented her Tan skin perfectly.

Y/n: Alright Riju I hope you enjoy this Classic Japanese Dish! It's My Famous Pork Ramen!

Riju: Ramen?

Y/n: Yeah, you know Noodles, Pork, Vegetables, those swirly things and Broth. It's really good.

Riju then took some Chopsticks and slurped some as she then smiled.

Riju: This is Actually really good!

Y/n: Oh, Thank you, Riju! You Know having you compliment My cooking Must mean it's really good.

Riju: Yep.

She then moved the chopsticks to your face as you also have some, and this continued on you both suddenly had suddenly Kissed Lady and the Tramp style.

Y/n: Oh, How Cute~

Riju: (Blushing) Yeah, I Guess I can add Kissing you to the things I have done.

Y/n: Yeah. Want to do it again?

Riju: (Blushing) Sure.

Y/n: Good.

You both then Kissed again as you smiled.