Bocchi Meets Komi!

You were taking Bocchi around again to meet someone else who could help Understand her Lack of Social skills and lack of friends, so there is one other person she can talk to.

Y/n: Okay Bocchi I think there is another Person, I think you can talk to, who can understand your Plight.

Bocchi: O-Okay...

Y/n: Right, Good.

You then took her to the same room before and sitting there was Komi, who was Just sitting there.

Bocchi Then began to have another Convulsion episode before you stopped her.

Y/n: What's wrong?

Bocchi: T-T-That's Shuuko K-Komi... S-She's A Goddess among People...

Y/n: Oh Brother... Look Just Talk to her.

Bocchi: O-O-Okay... H-Hi.

Komi: "Hello, Bocchi"

Bocchi: (Thoughts) H-Holy crap she's actually talking to me! The Shuuko Komi is talking to me! I-I can't handle this! I need to do something! AAAAAGH!

It then had the whole thing then Turn into A Bad 3D Simulation where A Model of Bocchi was thrown into A Cube of Small Blocks, like it was in Blender.

Komi: "Y/n, I'm not sure if she's Okay"

Y/n: Don't worry she's Just out of it. Hey Bocchi? You, Okay?

Bocchi: Ugh... I am the Great Tsukonichi...

Y/n: Okay Let me get something.

You then Walked out and walked back in with A Pitcher of Ice-cold water and poured some on her Head.

Bocchi: A-AAAAAGH!

Y/n: Good. Now is there anything you would like to say to Komi?

Bocchi: I-I-I Really Respect You and...

Her soul nearly left her Body, but you put it back In.

Y/n: Continue.

Bocchi: A-And I really like you, and I wish to be your Friend.

Komi then Got her Bug eyes as she began to stare.

Y/n: Anything you would like to say Komi?

Komi Just stares off into Space for A Few Moments before she began writing down.

Komi: "Okay"

Bocchi: O-Okay?

Komi "Yes"

Bocchi then Began to nearly get A God damn Seizure as she fell to the ground and began convulsing!

Y/n: Bocchi! Calm down! Okay? She said yes!

Bocchi: I-I-I Know!

She then began to Glitch out again but you Just used Held her so she wouldn't. Komi then got down and held her as well.

Komi: "This is Nice"

Y/n: Yes, Yes, it is.